“Love those fries!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Anderson, South Carolina
“Love those fries!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I'm a sucker for a place with fresh cut fries so this was a must. The hot dogs were very good and I liked the hoagie roll instead of a hot dog bun. It worked great to keep all of the toppings inside. I had the Blue Galactic Dog with chili, cheese, blue cheese slaw, and sweet potato mustard. It was good, but I probably should have started a little lower. It was a bit much for my first time and all of the flavors blended together. The fries were the highlight for me. My husband and I split a large order but we probably should have gotten a basket. They were that good!

Visited July 2013

Pawleys Island, South Carolina
“Dont bother with this place”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Okay, we saw some great reviews on this place, and for the life of me I have no idea why. These are VERY basic hotdogs, not larger in size and at 2.95 a pop, I think they are pricey. The toppings arent anything impressive ( even if they call them cool names) and neither my husbands or my hotdog was even remotely warm. The french fries are fresh cut and are very good. However, I went expecting the hotdogs to be exceptional, and they were below average.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank reneesmail1
Charleston, South Carolina
“A Must for Visitors/ A Staple for Locals”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Great food, great service, great atmosphere. Jack is a real person who can take the ordinary and apply a little imagination to make it extraordinary. Rookies order a Cosmic Dog, fries, and soft serve custard.

• Visited July 2013
Reston, Virginia
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Jack's is one of the best hot dog places I've ever been. Just get the Cosmic Dog and enjoy. Cool atmosphere and great food. Crowded at lunch, but with good reason. They have something to make everyone happy - even a vegetarian option.

• Visited June 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best dogs in Charleston, great atmosphere”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We've been stopping at Jack's Cosmic Dogs for probably a decade. Tasty dogs, fun retro 60's atmosphere. Ms. Pacman and Gallaga video games are a plus. It's not a fancy place and the seating probably holds 75 and if you arrive during lunch hour be prepared to sit outside or get it to go as Jack's gets pretty crowded. The dogs can be plain or with a toppings such as blue cheese slaw, spicy mustard (it IS spicy) homemade chili. The milkshakes are good and there are even a few options for vegetarians. For a break from the beach, hit Jack's then head over to Blackbeard's Cove for some go-carts and mini-golf. Great for the kids.

• Visited June 2013