“Nice Lunch on the Water”

R B's Seafood Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #26 of 340 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: R.B.'S Seafood Restaurant was founded more than 40 years ago by Ronnie Boals. R.B.'S Seafood Restaurant has the right mix of great seafood and steaks, fresh quality ingredients and warm hospitality presented in a comfortable atmosphere. In 197 7 Ronnie opened R.B.'S Seafood Restaurant on Shem Creek. It is known for fresh seafood, friendly service, and fair prices.
West Virginia
“Nice Lunch on the Water”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We ate lunch here during a recent motorcycle day trip and we wanted a relaxing lunch near the water. The restaurant sits right beside the water and there are nice views of boats coming in and going out of the marina. I had the fried oysters for my main course and they were good, but the coconut shrimp were the best I have eaten. Definitely worth your money to eat here.

Visited November 2013

Newton, AL
“Favorite seafood place in the area”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I have been going to RB's every time I am in town for the last 6 years. The Tuna steak is delicious, as is the Mahi. Great view at sunset. The restaurant sits right on the water. I would recommend stopping by, even though it is pricey.

• Visited December 2012
St. Augustine, Florida
“Outstanding food and atmosphere”
Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

My family and I ate dinner at RB's on Shem Creek last Monday. We had great service and exceptional food! We started off with the crab dip. Wow! It was fantastic! I had the broiled shrimp and scallops combo. The portion was very generous and the seafood was as fresh as any I have tasted. The scallops practically melted in my mouth and had no fishy odor or taste like you'll find with scallops at some restaurants. The shrimp was fresh and perfectly prepared. The she-crab soup is to-die-for, as was the Fettuccine Alfredo with scallops. I was told the crab cakes were excellent, too. In my opinion, the prices at RB's are very reasonable for the quality and size of the meals. We were there on a beautiful night, and the view from upstairs did not disappoint. RB's is a great place to take your family for a nice casual meal overlooking the all the activity on Shem Creek. You really can't go wrong at this place!

Rehoboth, Massachusetts
“RB's on Shem Creek”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

This was our second visit to RB's. We had stumbled on it a few years ago and as we were spending the night in nearby North Charleston recently, we opted to return. The location is very nice, especially at sunset. The food was good as well as the service.

Only comment on the food, and it was my fault, the blackened meal (Ultimate Combo) was quite spicy....BUT I had been told by our waitress that it would be. Nonetheless it was excellent!!

Would certainly return if in the area again.

• Visited November 2013
Smithfield RI
“Good food in a beautiful setting”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

RB's sits on Sheem Creek surrounded by docked Shrimp Boats. Great place to have dinner during sunset. Large menu selection but the local seafood dishes mainly with Shrimp were delicious. Dinner prices for quality and location were much better than expected.

• Visited October 2013