“Sooooooooooo Good!!!”

R B's Seafood Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #28 of 338 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: R.B.'S Seafood Restaurant was founded more than 40 years ago by Ronnie Boals. R.B.'S Seafood Restaurant has the right mix of great seafood and steaks, fresh quality ingredients and warm hospitality presented in a comfortable atmosphere. In 197 7 Ronnie opened R.B.'S Seafood Restaurant on Shem Creek. It is known for fresh seafood, friendly service, and fair prices.
Charleston, South Carolina
“Sooooooooooo Good!!!”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Went here with my husband for an early dinner today (November 10, 2012) and it was an awesome experience. We both enjoyed what we ordered and our waiter was very knowledgable and friendly. The restaurant is VERY beautiful inside. The decor is warm and comfortable and sits on Shem Creek. We sat on the porch that overlooks the creek ... REALLY NICE! Whether you're a native or visiting for a few days, stop in for delicious seafood on the water. I promise, you will not be disappointed.

• Visited November 2012

“Great food and a Great View”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

This restaurant is right off on the canals of Shem Harbor. While you enjoy delectable seafood you get to watch boats coming in from a day of fishing. I had a broiled shrimp, scallops and flounder dish and it was awesome. I have to admit the southern greens were my favorite part of the meal. Really the only item that did not live up to the 5 button rating was the hush puppies, they were average. Service was also a real plus - definitely a repeat performance is demanded.

Visited November 2012
Coastal South Carolina, South Carolina
“Great view”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Sits right on shem creek, I was taken aback abit that they don't really sell seafood like I would think they would. I had the roast beef and I must say it was excellent, moist and tender. Their seasoned fries are really good.

Visited September 2012
Washington, Pennsylvania
“Definitely try this!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Excellent seafood dishes, large portions. Pleasant ambiance seated in the dining room with a view of Shem Creek. Friendly service. Reasonably priced.

Visited November 2012
Bedford, Virginia
“All Around Good”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

R B's was recommended to us by a local so we knew it must be good and we weren't disappointed. From the water views to the food everything was superb. I can only imagine the wait time if you go in the summer, but we walked right in. The crab cakes and scallops were divine. The portions were large. I would go back again in a heartbeat.

Visited October 2012