“Very pleased with my simple meal”

Great Wall Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #180 of 333 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: Chinese
Myrtle Beach
“Very pleased with my simple meal”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I ordered Chicken with Broccoli, and light on the sauce. Too many restaurants drown your entree in heavy oil and sauce, but this was healthy. I was very happy with the quality of the entree, and the sauce was just right. It was served fast and fresh. I also purchased some cashews to add to my meal. If this restaurant was in the city I live in, I would frequent it. Take note that they do not deliver.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank TravelchicMB

Charleston, South Carolina
“Best Chinese Restaurant we've found!!”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

We've been to several Chinese restaurants around Mt. Pleasant, and found the GREAT WALL Chinese Restaurant had the best food. 1) because it was less greasy; 2) larger variety of fresh ingredients in the Egg Foo Yong & Chow Mein dishes; 3) larger pieces of meat, tender and no fat/grizzle. I highly recommend them.

• Visited November 2012
“Very good”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Excellent food and more than enough for the price. Would go back anytime, the atmosphere is something to be desired but this is mainly a take out.