“Average at best”

Sticky Fingers
Cuisines: Barbecue, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Sticky Fingers Ribhouse has been smokin’ up the BBQ scene in the Southeast for the past 25 years. We’re known for our authentic Memphis-style slow-smoked ribs, no-sauce-needed hickory-smoked wings and mouthwatering barbecue pork & chicken. With classic sides to complement our meats plus a full bar and homemade desserts, you’ll soon understand why we’ve become Legendary. We currently have 12 restaurant locations in the Carolinas, Tennessee and Florida. The sweet smell of hickory wood that welcomes you upon arrival is a sure sign that all our smoked meats are still slow cooked on-site in our barbecue pits. It is that same commitment to tradition and authenticity that makes our restaurants and signature barbecue sauces so popular. Yes, the Sticky Fingers Barbecue Sauces you see in your grocery store … that’s us! Our five award-winning signature sauces – Memphis Original, Carolina Classic, Tennessee Whiskey, Carolina Sweet and Sweet Southern Heat – are served daily in our restaurants. Demand from Sticky Fingers fans led to the development of our retail line of sauces, which are now distributed in over 5,000 grocery stores and specialty shops across the country. If you’re not near us but craving Sticky, our sauces, seasonings and gifts are available on our website for shipment across the United States. Not up for dining-in? Get Sticky at your family table or your next gathering with Sticky Fingers ToGo. We are also a catering powerhouse … perfect for weddings, birthdays and anniversaries, corporate and business functions and any other time you want to Get Sticky. Available for full service catering, delivery or events in our restaurant banquet rooms. So come on in, get Sticky and have fun! To-Go: Our complete dine-in menu is available To-Go and we have added Family-Style options for meats and sides in larger containers. In addition we offer value priced "Express Meals" To-Go. Express Meals are sized just right for families and include a pint of homemade cole salw, BBQ Baked Beans and a bottle of Sticky Fingers Sauce. Catering: We offer 3 levels of catering services for parties from 20 to 4,000! Full Service Catering Don't want to lift a finger? Let our professional catering staff do all the work for you. We will set-up, maintain the buffet line during the designated serving time, and clean up when it's over. We will provide serving tables and linens. Food will be served in metal pans from warmed chafing dishes. Full Service Delivery This option includes everything in the delivery service plus a disposable tablecloth and set-up of disposable aluminum chafing dishes with sternos to keep your food hot. Delivery Service We set it up, you take care of the rest. Our experienced caterer will deliver the food to you in ready-to-serve aluminum pans. All packaging is disposable.
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The BBQ sandwich was cold, the fries were cold, and it just seemed like all of the food was sitting in a warmer ready to be scooped onto a plate and served. It was not the cleanest restaurant, either. Go to Melvin's instead.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

We ate here while in town for a baseball tournament and had great food and excellent, fast, and friendly service. The ribs I had were excellent and my husband got the pulled pork and thoroughly enjoyed it. No complaints. Enjoy!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Some friends of ours told us about the Sticky Fingers BBQ places to eat near Charleston and we should check it out. They knew what they are talking about - this place hit the spot after a damp, drizzly (but fun) day of sightseeing. The server was very nice and friendly. We both ordered one of the plate combos - two meats, two sides. All 4 meats were very tasty - the right amount of smokiness and tenderness. Each table has the SF BBQ sauces to use (5 bottles, I think). The servings were generous and the price was very reasonable. I'm only sorry that there isn't one anywhere near where we live!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I always try to eat at a Sticky Fingers restaurant when I'm in Charleston, SC. This Sticky Fingers in Mt. Pleasant did not disappoint me! We ordered ribs, mac n cheese, hush puppies, fried corn and iced tea. The meat fell off the bones of the ribs and the original sauce was very tasty. I especially enjoyed the creamy mac n cheese and the fried corn was also very good. I wasn't so impressed with the hush puppies. They were a bit dry and not as tasty as they usually are but they were edible. The tea was very good. The wait staff were very nice and friendly and the price for the meal was appropriate. I would definitely go back to this restaurant!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

As always, come here with mouth watering and leave with a full stomach. Got the Rib and Brisket plate and it was absolutely wonderful. I made sure to get them without any BBQ sauce so I could do my own trying of each sauce. I tend to stick to the original stuff, but tried a bit of each. The whiskey one had a nice touch to it, and the habanero sounded quite nice but had no kick at all, which left me a bit disappointed. However, the meat itself just melted in my mouth. Brisket was amazing and ribs were fantastic. Definitely one of the places I love to visit every time I make a trip into town.