“Great place”
Review of Sticky Fingers

Sticky Fingers
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Sticky Fingers Ribhouse has been smokin’ up the BBQ scene in the Southeast for the past 25 years. We’re known for our authentic Memphis-style slow-smoked ribs, no-sauce-needed hickory-smoked wings and mouthwatering barbecue pork & chicken. With classic sides to complement our meats plus a full bar and homemade desserts, you’ll soon understand why we’ve become Legendary. We currently have 12 restaurant locations in the Carolinas, Tennessee and Florida. The sweet smell of hickory wood that welcomes you upon arrival is a sure sign that all our smoked meats are still slow cooked on-site in our barbecue pits. It is that same commitment to tradition and authenticity that makes our restaurants and signature barbecue sauces so popular. Yes, the Sticky Fingers Barbecue Sauces you see in your grocery store … that’s us! Our five award-winning signature sauces – Memphis Original, Carolina Classic, Tennessee Whiskey, Carolina Sweet and Sweet Southern Heat – are served daily in our restaurants. Demand from Sticky Fingers fans led to the development of our retail line of sauces, which are now distributed in over 5,000 grocery stores and specialty shops across the country. If you’re not near us but craving Sticky, our sauces, seasonings and gifts are available on our website for shipment across the United States. Not up for dining-in? Get Sticky at your family table or your next gathering with Sticky Fingers ToGo. We are also a catering powerhouse … perfect for weddings, birthdays and anniversaries, corporate and business functions and any other time you want to Get Sticky. Available for full service catering, delivery or events in our restaurant banquet rooms. So come on in, get Sticky and have fun! To-Go: Our complete dine-in menu is available To-Go and we have added Family-Style options for meats and sides in larger containers. In addition we offer value priced "Express Meals" To-Go. Express Meals are sized just right for families and include a pint of homemade cole salw, BBQ Baked Beans and a bottle of Sticky Fingers Sauce. Catering: We offer 3 levels of catering services for parties from 20 to 4,000! Full Service Catering Don't want to lift a finger? Let our professional catering staff do all the work for you. We will set-up, maintain the buffet line during the designated serving time, and clean up when it's over. We will provide serving tables and linens. Food will be served in metal pans from warmed chafing dishes. Full Service Delivery This option includes everything in the delivery service plus a disposable tablecloth and set-up of disposable aluminum chafing dishes with sternos to keep your food hot. Delivery Service We set it up, you take care of the rest. Our experienced caterer will deliver the food to you in ready-to-serve aluminum pans. All packaging is disposable.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Good food and fast service told server we were on a time crunch and she got us in and out with time to spare, and full and satisfied at that! No complaints here!

Visited May 2013

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Pretty good food!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

My husband and I stopped here at end of a long day of sightseeing in Charleston. It was around 9pm so I know they were closing soon but the staff didn't seem to mind. I ordered fried shrimp with fries and mac and cheese. My husband ordered BBQ ribs, baked beans and Coleslaw. My husband said the baked beans was some of the best he ever had. The ribs were not fall off the bone, but it was just how my husband liked it. For dessert, we shared the 7-layer apple pie-AMAZING!

Overall, staff was very helpful, price was reasonable, the restaurant was overall clean-floors a little dirty as you could tell there were drinks spilled by our table. I give it 4 stars as it was good food, but to me, it didn't really stick out. However, I would visit again if I was in the area.

• Visited May 2013
Sacramento, California
“OMG this was the best”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We discovered this place when we stayed at a near by hotel/motel. We had a wonderful dinner. I had the Rib Plate. My husband got the Appetizer Trio. It had the best potato skins I have ever tasted. We were with 2 other couples and they too enjoyed their dinners. We loved it so much that when we returned to Mt. Pleasant a week later we pick a Hotel within walking distance to Sticky Fingers so we could eat there again before we left to go home. At that time, we took advantage of their delivery service. They just happened to provide Room Service for the Best Western Hotel down the street. I have to say service was fast and the food was as good the second time as room service. My husband and I sat out by the hotel swimming pool and enjoyed out dinner. So in the restaurant or not the food was Excellent.

• Visited April 2013
Spring Hill, Fl
“Great corporate barbeque”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

This chain does barbeque as well as any chain and as well as many independents. If you haven't tried this chain yet i encourage you to do so and soon.

Visited April 2013
Cayce, South Carolina, United States
“Yummy!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Awesome food! Loved the Savannah Dip. Our waitress was very sweet, and took care of us very well. We will be coming back!

Visited April 2013