“good”

Sticky Fingers
Cuisines: Barbecue, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Sticky Fingers Ribhouse has been smokin’ up the BBQ scene in the Southeast for the past 25 years. We’re known for our authentic Memphis-style slow-smoked ribs, no-sauce-needed hickory-smoked wings and mouthwatering barbecue pork & chicken. With classic sides to complement our meats plus a full bar and homemade desserts, you’ll soon understand why we’ve become Legendary. We currently have 12 restaurant locations in the Carolinas, Tennessee and Florida. The sweet smell of hickory wood that welcomes you upon arrival is a sure sign that all our smoked meats are still slow cooked on-site in our barbecue pits. It is that same commitment to tradition and authenticity that makes our restaurants and signature barbecue sauces so popular. Yes, the Sticky Fingers Barbecue Sauces you see in your grocery store … that’s us! Our five award-winning signature sauces – Memphis Original, Carolina Classic, Tennessee Whiskey, Carolina Sweet and Sweet Southern Heat – are served daily in our restaurants. Demand from Sticky Fingers fans led to the development of our retail line of sauces, which are now distributed in over 5,000 grocery stores and specialty shops across the country. If you’re not near us but craving Sticky, our sauces, seasonings and gifts are available on our website for shipment across the United States. Not up for dining-in? Get Sticky at your family table or your next gathering with Sticky Fingers ToGo. We are also a catering powerhouse … perfect for weddings, birthdays and anniversaries, corporate and business functions and any other time you want to Get Sticky. Available for full service catering, delivery or events in our restaurant banquet rooms. So come on in, get Sticky and have fun! To-Go: Our complete dine-in menu is available To-Go and we have added Family-Style options for meats and sides in larger containers. In addition we offer value priced "Express Meals" To-Go. Express Meals are sized just right for families and include a pint of homemade cole salw, BBQ Baked Beans and a bottle of Sticky Fingers Sauce. Catering: We offer 3 levels of catering services for parties from 20 to 4,000! Full Service Catering Don't want to lift a finger? Let our professional catering staff do all the work for you. We will set-up, maintain the buffet line during the designated serving time, and clean up when it's over. We will provide serving tables and linens. Food will be served in metal pans from warmed chafing dishes. Full Service Delivery This option includes everything in the delivery service plus a disposable tablecloth and set-up of disposable aluminum chafing dishes with sternos to keep your food hot. Delivery Service We set it up, you take care of the rest. Our experienced caterer will deliver the food to you in ready-to-serve aluminum pans. All packaging is disposable.
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We had a nice selection of barbeque sauces to choose from, everything was good, nothing especially great.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Friends had raved about this chain after a visit to Charleston a few years ago so we made sure it was on our "must eat" list. Overall it was very good but I think on our next visit to Charleston I will have fun exploring other BBQ restaurants.

Three of us split a 2-person sampler platter. We chose 4 different sauces and two sides. The 5 sauces are also available in bottles on the tables so it was a lot of fun to try the different flavors. Much to my surprise, my favorite was the dry rub. I LOVE sauces so I wasn't expecting to like the dry rub, let alone have it outshine all the others.

The mac n cheese was ok, not great. And the sweet potato casserole tasted like dessert. However, the banana pudding we actually had for dessert was INCREDIBLE!! Four of us split it. It had a delicious light banana flavor and had chunks of banana and vanilla wafer in it. I would go back to Sticky Fingers for that pudding.

The service was great. Our waitress was friendly and attentive. When we were debating which sized sampler to get, she told us the 2-person platter came with a specific number of ribs. After she placed our order, she came back and apologized for telling us the wrong (too high) number and said she would bring an extra set of ribs in our choice of sauce. Yay! Also, the manager dropped by during our meal to check in and ask how we were enjoying our meal. I have been in other restaurants where the manager has done that. This manager, though, seemed more sincere and genuinely interested.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Last time I was in Charleston we had eaten at this Sticky Fingers and I loved it. I don't know what changed, or if I was just building up too high of an expectation this time around.

The service was fine (more on that in a bit). My wife enjoyed her ribs. I had the combo plate with pulled pork and smoked sausage and fries for the side. The fries were ho-hum, but better with BBQ sauce. The sausage was good and the pork was good. However to me the five sauces they had pretty much all tasted the same, and the habenero one had no heat to it. Not bad food, but given we had been planning this stop before our cruise for a month, not as good as I was hoping.

About the service - my picky oldest daughter had ordered the turkey club. She didn't care for it - we think because the turkey slices were a lot thicker than she was used to. She picked at it for a bit but left most of it on her plate. The waitress asked if we wanted a to-go box for it, we told her no, she didn't like it and left it at that. A minute later the manager came over asking about it - we explained our theory. He took it off our bill, which is not something I had planned on asking about or expected.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

First time in this chain and found it just ok. We tried a sample platter with a salad and split. The platter was ok but not great. The worst part of the meal was just the celery for the dip.Never have I seen such rusty looking and dried out celery. W e brought it to our servers attention and she took it away and did not return. She was pleasant but forgetful , remember I mentioned sticky fingers , we asked for some hand wipes after paying and waiting we went to the washroom to clean up. And on the way out the door she brought the two packages to us , which was now a souvenir. I haven't written them off yet but they should just keep an eye on their customers needs.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Sticky fingers does not dissappoint. The bbq meal was very good and the portions were just right. The bread pudding was amazing. The service was excellent. The waiter had been there forever and was very friendly and accommodating to special requests.