“One of our fav. In charleston”
Review of Sticky Fingers

Sticky Fingers
Cuisines: Barbecue, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Sticky Fingers Ribhouse has been smokin’ up the BBQ scene in the Southeast for the past 25 years. We’re known for our authentic Memphis-style slow-smoked ribs, no-sauce-needed hickory-smoked wings and mouthwatering barbecue pork & chicken. With classic sides to complement our meats plus a full bar and homemade desserts, you’ll soon understand why we’ve become Legendary. We currently have 12 restaurant locations in the Carolinas, Tennessee and Florida. The sweet smell of hickory wood that welcomes you upon arrival is a sure sign that all our smoked meats are still slow cooked on-site in our barbecue pits. It is that same commitment to tradition and authenticity that makes our restaurants and signature barbecue sauces so popular. Yes, the Sticky Fingers Barbecue Sauces you see in your grocery store … that’s us! Our five award-winning signature sauces – Memphis Original, Carolina Classic, Tennessee Whiskey, Carolina Sweet and Sweet Southern Heat – are served daily in our restaurants. Demand from Sticky Fingers fans led to the development of our retail line of sauces, which are now distributed in over 5,000 grocery stores and specialty shops across the country. If you’re not near us but craving Sticky, our sauces, seasonings and gifts are available on our website for shipment across the United States. Not up for dining-in? Get Sticky at your family table or your next gathering with Sticky Fingers ToGo. We are also a catering powerhouse … perfect for weddings, birthdays and anniversaries, corporate and business functions and any other time you want to Get Sticky. Available for full service catering, delivery or events in our restaurant banquet rooms. So come on in, get Sticky and have fun! To-Go: Our complete dine-in menu is available To-Go and we have added Family-Style options for meats and sides in larger containers. In addition we offer value priced "Express Meals" To-Go. Express Meals are sized just right for families and include a pint of homemade cole salw, BBQ Baked Beans and a bottle of Sticky Fingers Sauce. Catering: We offer 3 levels of catering services for parties from 20 to 4,000! Full Service Catering Don't want to lift a finger? Let our professional catering staff do all the work for you. We will set-up, maintain the buffet line during the designated serving time, and clean up when it's over. We will provide serving tables and linens. Food will be served in metal pans from warmed chafing dishes. Full Service Delivery This option includes everything in the delivery service plus a disposable tablecloth and set-up of disposable aluminum chafing dishes with sternos to keep your food hot. Delivery Service We set it up, you take care of the rest. Our experienced caterer will deliver the food to you in ready-to-serve aluminum pans. All packaging is disposable.
elgin,sc
“One of our fav. In charleston”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

The food is always fresh and hot..and not a long wait...the bath rooms are nice and clean...family friedly

Visited December 2012

Los Angeles, California
“Very nice experience”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

My husband and I went there last night for dinner and had a very pleasant experience. Other restaurants in the area had lines, but not this one. I ordered the wings appetizer and my husband ordered a salad. Both were very good. We had a coupon for a free peach cobbler and it was delicious. We would definitely go again.

Visited December 2012
Jonesborough, Tennessee
“Great Food”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

My husband loves this place and we go here anytime we are near Charleston/Mt. Pleasant. The food is always great and so is the service. I'm not much of a meat/rib eater but they have a broccoli and cheese baked potato which is awesome! It is huge and is easily a meal for one person.

• Visited December 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great price with a lot of food”
Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

I lived in the inn right next to it and the front desk gave me some coupons of sticky fingers so I decided to try. I'm not a really meat lover and for most of the time im a vegetarian. But the BBQ and rib did taste good. I ordered a platter and it was way too much for me. I also got a free chocolate lava cake with the coupon.

South Carolina
“Great Ribs”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

For a chain, they serve up the ribs very well. Tasty sauce, ambiance nice too. I have been to several of their locations and can always count on a great meal.