“Tasty!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed August 9, 2010

We recently had lunch here with a group of adults and children. It was very good. We especially enjoyed the LPG Macaroni and Cheese, the seafood cobb salad, the Charleston Cuban (spicy mustard), and the desserts were awesome too. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed July 12, 2010

Long Point Grill is a terrific experience!

Food is terrific and the service is always great...they let us eat outside with our son's Siberian Husky!

Reviewed June 15, 2010

First let me say that the staff is very nice and the service is very good. Earlier posts list the crab cakes as being great, My wife tried them and there was all filler and little crab. You did get two nice size cakes. I tried the Mac n Cheese (House Specialty). It was very good but not good enough to say WOW.

The last thing is that it is very very noisy. I sat across from my wife and we had to lean in and scream to hear each other. And we do have normal hearing.

With all the great restaurants in Charleston/Mt Pleasant I would try somewhere else to go.

2  Thank socntytiger
Reviewed June 14, 2010

We visited based on the reviews from this site. My husband got the Oyster Pasta Rockefeller and basically licked the bowl. He loved it! We all split a crab soup that was also delicious! I was impressed overall with the restaurant. Don't get the sweet potatoes unless you like LOTS of nutmeg. I wouldn't recommend the chicken club. The fried chicken is TOO fried (deep) but other than that it was great. It IS pretty noisy and the service wasn't near as friendly as this board represents, but it was "good."

Reviewed June 9, 2010

We originally had the Long Point Grill on our list of restaurants for dinner during our five night stay in Charleston based on the reviews we had seen on TA. LPG was even better than our expectations, so much so, that we went back for dinner again on the last night of our vacation. I had the Shrimp and Grits and the Seafood Ravioli. Both were outstanding!!! Best two meals I had during our trip. My wife had the crabcakes both nights. She loved their crabcakes enough to have them a second time. Whether you have room for dessert or not, you must have some. We had the chocolate cake and the hummingbird cake. Amazing!!!! Service was outstanding. The manager recognized us from our first visit immediately upon our arrival the second night, which was two days later. Definitely a must visit on your trip to the Charleston area.

1  Thank 51bdeere