“Great food, but too loud.”
Review of Long Point Grill

Long Point Grill
Ranked #43 of 333 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Great food, but too loud.”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I went here for my birthday dinner, was wanting dinner with just my wife, but she had other ideas... Ended up with 7 of us. We all loved the food. Waitstaff was exemplary. Our only complaint was that the noise level was way too loud. We had difficulty hearing anyone not right next to us. Since it was my birthday, and I love strawberry's. A friend brought a strawberry cake from a local organic grocery store. The restaurant was very helpful and did not seem put off that we didn't order from their desserts. Although I have had their desserts on prior occasions and they are OUTSTANDING. The only other disappointment is that they only server beer and wine... I was REALLY looking forward to a margarita. But, alas, settled for water.

• Visited May 2014

Mt Pleasant, SC
“One of our go-to places”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

When we want to go out but don't know quite where, we end up here and are always glad we did. Monday is 1/2-price wine night, and my wife (as always) loved the chicken quesadilla while I was torn from my usual meatloaf experience by a lovely special of boneless short ribs.

We keep returning because they keep performing so well.

• Visited April 2014
Shippenville, Pennsylvania
“Amazing!”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

The food was delicious and fresh, and the service was excellent. I had bread with olive oil (bread was baked in-house that morning), fried green tomatoes, house salad, and a crab cake BLT. All the food was fantastic.

• Visited April 2014
SalParco, Owner at Long Point Grill, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Dan, so happy you enjoyed your dinner at Long Point Grill. Come back and dine with us again soon!
London, United Kingdom
“So good we ate here two nights in a row.”
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

Staying in Mount Pleasant for 3 days we ate here on the recommendation of our B+B - the Plantation Oaks Inn. The food was great, reasonably priced and plentiful. We enjoyed it so much that we came here the night after so we could try some of the other great dishes on the menu. We ended up ordering the pecan pie to go both nights it was so good.

Visited April 2014
Isle of Palms, South Carolina
“Amazingly excellent comfort food”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Taylor is an excellent server, and she made our dining experience very pleasant. The shrimp linguini was very good as was the fried chicken dish. In fact, everything we had was delicious. Don't let the industrial neighborhood on Long Point Road or the crowds waiting to get in deter you because the food and service are excellent. If you like Page's Okra Grill, you'll like Long Point Grill equally.

• Visited February 2014