“Great food, great service”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #79 of 337 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Florida
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

The service was above & beyond our expectations. Tom and his manager great great. The food is consistently famtastic. Thank you.

• Visited July 2013

South Hills, Pennsylvania
“A Refreshing Break from the Overpriced Nonsense in Charleston”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

After being annoyed with the over-priced dinner entrees ( $25+ with no salads and side dishes -like vegetables) in the City of Charleston, we ventured over to Mt. Pleasant and had a refreshing dinner at Outback.

Dinner prices (which included sides- like vegetables and salads) were under $20, the food quality was high and service was attentive. I usually prefer to support independent businesses, but in this case, the chain restaurant was far superior.

Recommended.

• Visited May 2013
New Orleans, Louisiana
“The Manager walked right past our table without even a hello!!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

The waiter was very good at Outback Steakhouse. He was very personable, even though we caught Outback a 1/2 hour before they were about to close for the evening. I was applaud that the Manager of the restaurant walked right past us, without even a smile or a hello. I had to ask the waiter, was that your Restaurant's Manager. The waiter replied with a yes, and tried to make excuses for the Manager's behavior. I know they do not have many Black People in Mount Pleasant, but when I visit the area, I expect to be treated like a valued customer. Especially by a Manager who probably gets bonuses from me, and others visiting his Outback. Never again does Outback Steakhouse in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina have to worry about me. If a Manager does not think enough of me to smile / speak to me at his restaurant? I do not think enough of the manager to spend my money at his restaurant. ~Plain and Simple~

Visited July 2013
Charleston, South Carolina
“Always 5 Stars”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The food, service, and staff at Outback, Mount Pleasant, SC is ALWAYS good. From the youngest members of the crew, who smile greeting and seating to the proprietor, Heather, who makes you feel like you're a VIP at her home, Outback never disappoints. We had a party of 17 and there was never a glass half full or a plate to be cleared. I'm not generally a fan of chain restaurants, but Outback, Mt P is an exception... always a treat.

• Visited July 2013
Myrtle Beach
“Different city this time and better experience by far”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I had an unpleasant experience in Myrtle Beach Outback, so I decided to give Outback another try while visiting in Mount Pleasant SC. I was treated much better this time, and the food was great. I had a tasty Forbidden Fruit Martini. I ordered the Parmesan pasta with Chicken. And a side of veggies. The meal was very good, and the service was excellent at this Outback. It may have helped that I told them my last visit was not the standard I expected from the Myrtle Beach, location. All in all, it must be noted that if your service goes smoothly, and the food is good quality, and your server checked on you, then you feel content and satisfied. I was also impressed that the Manager checked on me, and that really made me feel like a welcome guest. She was hospitable and accomodating. I am happy to recommend this Outback.

• Visited May 2013