“Wonderful!”

Langdon's Restaurant and Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Langdon's Restaurant and Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 342 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed May 9, 2014

We ate our way thru Charleston, Hilton Head & Savannah and although we had some amazing meals, this was by far the best. It was recommended by the B&B we were staying at down the street. After traveling all day, it was such a nice surprise to take a walk and be treated to such great food & service.

1  Thank BluebirdMtn

Reviewed April 7, 2014

We get appetizers and wine from here at least once every 8 weeks -- love the shrimp polenta and duck rolls. Its been a steady dining location for at least 5 years for us!

2  Thank Chris S
Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

One of the finest dining experiences! Surpassed some downtown restaurants! Langdons has it all. Great ambiance, food and service! You will not be disappointed! A jewel in the Charleston restaurant scene!

1  Thank Patricia K
Reviewed March 28, 2014

My wife and I just had an excellent dinner and dessert at Langdons. From the steak to salmon the food was excellent. The creme brûlée was fantastic. We would both recommend Langdons to anyone.

1  Thank Papamikr
Reviewed March 28, 2014

While visiting Charleston, I wanted to take my son out for fine dining. I had been to Langdon's years ago and had very much enjoyed the experience so decided to return. I was not disappointed. The service and food were both outstanding. The wine selection by the glass was very good and worked well as an option for my visit. I had the swordfish and my son had the rack of lamb. Both were excellent. With starters, entree, wine and dessert, while pricey, was worth it. And all around great visit.

1  Thank Denise S