“Best Mexican Restaurante Around”
Review of Los Arcos Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

Los Arcos Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I've eaten here 100+ times over the past 6 years and it's always great. Service is always fast, sometimes too fast, if that's possible. If you want to sit and relax for a while before you eat, don't order right away. The food is usually at the table within 5 minutes.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

When returning from Charles Towne Landing to our vacation cabin at the Isle of Palms, I took my two kids out for a late lunch at Los Arcos. We shared the beef and cheese nachos for an appetizer and ordered the beef burrito and rice for lunch. Service was perfect. Our drinks came right away with hot, crispy chips and salsa. Our appetizer was ample and we had just finished up the last of the chips when our entrees were served. We came in very hungry, but when we left we were not only stuffed, but took home leftovers that we ate later that evening. The servers were friendly and attentive, and the food was not only delicious, but a great value.

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Great place to eat. Los Arcos is one of favorite places to eat Mexican around. I really enjoy the fajitas and the Quesadilla Verde. Good fresh salsa and chips as well. A+

Reviewed August 25, 2013

In the mood for Mexican food one day for lunch near Isle of Palms, we set out to Los Arcos on a complete whim. This was probably the best service I've had in a restaurant in many years. The waiters were right on time with food, drinks and our orders. The food quality is very good and is a GREAT value. You will eat very good Mexican food and spend as much as you would in a fast food restaurant.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

The staff was nice and the food got mixed reviews from the 6 dinners. Some liked it a lot and others got indigestion. I personally thought it was OK but nothing too special. The chips were a bit gresy for my taste but the beef in my burrito was good. The atmosphere is nothing special and consistent with a Mexican restaurant in a strip mall.