“Terrible service”

Cuisines: Mexican
Hamer, SC
“Terrible service”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I am from Charleston but live out of town. I went to Los Arcos for a family members Bday. I was very disappointed. First the waiter was very interested in being speedy with very little personal service. For ex. Taking the orders talked more spanish than english. I don't speak spanish; along with talking to other staff in spanish while trying to take my order. We sat near the rear of the building and listened to the waiters through dishes as they ran to rear of the building with dirty plates and spilled someone's left over salsa all over the floor and on me. I was so upset, but not one person even came over. I guess because I had already paid my bill. They also did not clean the floor. Terrible service had to chase the waiter down to get more tea and a dessert menu. I will not ever eat there again.

• Visited April 2013

SC
“Love Los Arcos!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We're locals and this is our go to place for Mexican. As a matter of fact, my husband is heading out tonight to pick up take out.

The atmosphere is nice, the service is quick and efficient and the food is good.

The prices are amazing. My family of three (including a teen daughter) can usually have an entire meal here for around $30 and that's without skimping at all.

We probably eat here once a week or so and would recommend it to anyone who wants good authentic Mexican at a fabulous price.

• Visited April 2013
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Best place for mexican in Mount P”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

We had tried several of the other Mexican restuarants before our friends mentioned Los Arcos to us. We went for dinner and it is now the only place we go for Mexican in Mount Pleasant. The staff are always friendly and attentive. The food has been great the three times we have been there and the prices are a good value for the quality and quantity of food you receive.

• Visited March 2013
Pensacola, Florida
“We love Los Arcos!”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Our favorite Mexican restaurant! We never miss an opportunity to have dinner here. They have the crispest chips and wonderful salsa.

Visited February 2013
“Gross Food”
Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

I just moved in town, was looking for a Mexican place.....this is not it people! I ordered chicken fajitas, the chicken has zero flavor! I gave it another chance after that....nope, still a plate with terrible food.