“Great Service/Food”

Ranked #35 of 353 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2014

This was a nice place to relax and enjoy the view! Portions great, food great, and our server, Nicole was awesome!

Reviewed August 14, 2014

This is a decent restaurant, if you are staying at the Shem Creek Inn and don't want to drive. Dining room seems a little caddie-wompus.....maybe it's settling down in the creek? The view is awesome, the food is mediocre, the waitstaff is attentive. This was my second visit, but unless I've had too many fermented beverages to drive, I won't go back.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

We loved our table with the great view of the fishing fleet. The restaurant is close to Shem Creek Park.
The food was very good as was the service. Everyone was pleased

Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Came here with my gf and I had the shrimp and scallop pasta. It was good but taste lacked a little. We sat outside and had a good view of the river and other restaurants. I don't get why my shrimp though I had to peel them when there in a pasta. They were covered in sauce but u had to peel the tails off. I'm glad I checked it out but I don't know if I'd go back.

1  Thank Agreene4
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Our party of six dined on the patio during a recent trip to the area. The chairs and table are not much to speak of. They like an industrial size metal bistro set. What comfort and style they lacked was made up for by the awesome sunset we saw as kayakers paddled their way up the Shem River. They have a nice varied menu, leaning more towards seafood. As I am not a "fish" person, I was able to find plenty of alternative menu items to try. All of our food was very good and reasonably priced. Their prices for "adult" beverages was also very good. Service was good, but not great. I don't believe the restaurant has any type of dress code. From flip flops/shorts to suits and ties. Everything seemed acceptable.