“Hidden (literally) gem with breathtaking views!”

Vickery's Bar & Grill
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Hidden (literally) gem with breathtaking views!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Once we found this place (signage is horrible from the parking lot) we were happy and satisfied by the views, our waiter, and the food! Value pricing, variety of offerings all with beautiful views of Shem park! We had lobster pasta, black bean cakes (a bit spicy) and sweet salmon. Must eat is the fried green tomatoes offered w herbed goat cheese and tomato sauce that had a pesto vanishing the plate! Yummy!! We also had coconut pie and Le Bon which staffers offered my party of four a "good luck"! Luck we didn't need, we finished both and loved every bite!

1 Thank ladysinger719

Atlanta, Georgia
“Good Food”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

The view was great from the deck and the food was very good. The Blue Cheese Cole Slaw was awesome. The chocolate wasn't left behind either.

Visited September 2013
Florence, South Carolina
“Beautiful views, good food and efficient service.”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped for an early dinner on a stormy day & sat inside. The view was great and the weather eventually cleared up to allow us to walk right outside on the marsh walk of Shem Creek Park. I had the Portabello sandwich and my husband had BBQ fish, both were very good. I was glad too see some vegetarian options. Prices were a bit high for what you got but all in all a very good experience.

Gainesville, Fl
“Perfect place for lunch with a view”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We came for lunch on a hot September day, amd were seated outside per our request. Our server, Mahogany, was a delight. We had a perfect table under an umbrella and an amazing view of the water. Mahogany talked us into a pitcher of Peach Billinis and they were delicious! I had a salmon BLT , and my husband had a cheeseburger. Both were delilcious, and the potato salad was perfect. We could have sat there all day..:)

Visited September 2013
Augusta GA
“A Great Stop When in Charleston Area”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We visited Vickery's for a late lunch and found a wonderful restaurant. Service and food were excellent. I had a ahi tuna and salad. It was the best tuna I have had in a long while. We sat there looking out over the harbor, with a nice breeze and seriously enjoyed the moment...
Simply beautiful. Everyone in my party had something different, and each choice was very good.
A grant experience for lunch... Dinner can only be better.