“GREAT Service”
Review of TGI Fridays

TGI Fridays
Reserve with OpenTable
TGI Fridays is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #144 of 342 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Description: As the original casual dining bar and grill, TGI Fridays℠ offers authentic American food and legendary drinks, served with genuine personal service.
Reviewed December 16, 2013

TGI Friday's in Mt Pleasant is a great place to dine. I ordered the meatball appetizer & the ribs for my entree. Very good!
There are many good restaurants in my area offering wonderful meals; so it usually comes down to the professionalism of the server to make-or-break the dining experience. My servers name today: Devani C. ( she was very attentive to my needs; Devani is "The Reason" that I will return to Friday's over and over again ). She checked in with me regularly to monitor my dining needs. Brought drink refills as needed. And offered polite conversation when she wasn't helping others.
I recommend TGI Friday's in Mt Pleasant & I suggest that you speak with the Host at the front door and request Devani ...

Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Went here with my wife and daughter and waiter got my appetizer wrong he gave me complementary tortilla chips.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I absolutely love TGI Friday's, but I must say I will NEVER visit this establishment again. This was my 2nd visit here, one because it is the only TGI Friday's in Charleston that I am aware of. My husband and family brought me here for my birthday weekend and decided to dine here to celebrate my birthday. Not only was the service awful but even some of the guests were rude with their gawking eyes. Our server acted as if she was new and could not follow simply requests. Such as I would like a order of breadsticks with our entrée. But you bring it out as a appetizer even though we clearly stated with entrée and had already ordered a appetizer. Then when I say to you that was suppose to come out with entrée you look at me as if you need to keep it because I already brought it out, Really? Not to mention in addition she messed up my order, which I think was on purpose. The atmosphere here wasn't friendly. Also a manager never came by to address any of the challenges, as there was more, but I am just DONE!!! I asked my husband to pay the bill and when we were in Charleston we would dine anywhere other than this TGI FRIDAY"S.................. :(

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Another stop while with 47 of our closest friends on a bus tour. Handled this crowd of Seniors without a glitch! Beer was cold, food hot, service great! Salads crisp, and the pulled pork not to spicy - very good.

Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

As always great food at TGI:s.
Our waiter Jeremy was great and very attentive, but not too much. Very friendly!!!
This is a great restaurant for the whole family!
We can really recommend the Jack Daniels salmon and shrimp!!