“Good food, good service”

Longhorn Steak House
Ranked #114 of 340 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Longhorn has never let me down yet. Anytime I want a good steak I know that longhorn will deliver. Great atmosphere and service.

• Visited December 2013

Charleston, South Carolina
“Great food, but not-so-great service”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We ordered the Wild West Shrimp appetizer, the Pork Osso Buco and the Flo's Filet. When we were finishing the appetizer (10 minutes after placing the order) the waiter told us that he just found out they were out of Osso Buco. We wound up cancelling the second entree and just splitting the Flo's Filet. It arrived one hour after we arrived for our 6 p.m. reservation. The food was outstanding, but they should have a better system of letting the waiters know when they have run out of an entree.

• Visited December 2013
Ocala, Florida, United States
“Excellent Service, good food.”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Another stop on the bus tour with 47 of our closest friends! Seated immediately, servers were right there with water and drink orders - very impressive! Food was as you'd expect with a chain, nothing exceptional but still very good. Bar Drinks were very good.

• Visited October 2013
Biscoe, North Carolina
“wonderful food, great staff”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

food was awesome, more than I could eat during lunch so had it for supper too, and the staff was great and attentive.

Visited September 2013
Waynesville, North Carolina
“Professionally Managed, Good Sanitation”
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten at Longhorn's 4-5 times over the last year. Although I do not normally eat beef, I find their other menu options reasonably priced and well prepared. The first thing I notice about a restaurant is the cleanliness of the menus and the tables. The other thing that immediately highlights a well managed restaurant is the cleanliness of their washrooms. This place gets my top marks for overall sanitation. Sanitation always foretells food quality and management quality. For about 9 dollars, you can get a very ample soup and salad combo for lunch. Two people can dine well for 20 dollars, and this includes a nice helping of excellent bread. I rate Longhorn's as one of the best values in the area. The quality of the food seems consistent over time.

Visited August 2013