“Good food not fancy!”
Review of Boulevard Diner - CLOSED

Boulevard Diner
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Good food not fancy!”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

It was my 3 d visit to the Boulevard-Kind of a hole in the Mt Pleasant wall but a good place to eat. I have to move off of the Shrimp and Grits. They are too good ( can't be good for you-they are that good) The wait staff is nice and engaging . I would recommend it! Price is reasonable, portions are good. I will try something else on my 4th visit!

Tallahassee, Florida
“Good 'home cooked' food”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My wife, daughter & grandson ate there. I had French onion soup, cajun meatloaf, collard greens & mashed potatoes. My wife & daughter had burgers & fries. Grandson had his usual chicken fingers. Everyone was quiet happy with their meal. Menu selection was good & prices were very reasonable. I would definitely eat there again if in the Mount Pleasant area again.

Florence, South Carolina, United States
“Breakfast locale”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

This was an old hometown restaurant with a fairly large menu and good prices. It had large portions. The staff was very friendly and had a homey atmosphere. It was a couple steps above being a McDonald's but not up to scale as being a TGI Fridays , somewhere in the middle kind of restaurant

Visited May 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Good Old Fashioned American Diner”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

It was everything you would want from a great diner. A co-worker and I ate dinner there and i had ordered the Firecracker Cheeseburger. The food was great and the price was great. For 13 bucks you can walk in starving, order food and a drink, and walk out satisfied. I love finding places like this when i travel or even in my home town. The waitress was quick, polite, and helpful. The manager on duty stayed busy and checked in on customers. I would recommend to tourist and locals alike to visit the diner if they haven't already.

Stillwater, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, great prices”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I had the grilled chicken sandwich with cheese grits as my side and my sister tried their hamburger. Both were excellent, but my sister said it was the BEST hamburger she had tasted in a while. It was not frozen patty, but rather meat cooked on a grill to your specifications. :-) Desserts looked wonderful, but we were too full from the portions size to try them. Great diner!!

Visited June 2013