“Disgusting food & very dirty”
Review of Boulevard Diner - CLOSED

Boulevard Diner
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed November 24, 2012

New to the area, we were told to try Sal's restaurants. I think they are like Hyman's & claim they are the best when really they are the worst. Our server was rude, chomping on gum & when I told her my scrambled eggs & toast were cold she became more rude! I should have told her to shove them both up her ***! The table was sticky, silverware had dried food stuck to it & our booth seats felt like syrup was poured on it then lightly wiped with a dry paper towel. Like many of the other reviews, I too found their food not fresh & definitely lacking quality. From the makeshift sign out front to the nasty dirty inside environment the food & our server were horrible. I have tried the other restaurants owned by Sal & I would give them 2 stars. There are many other great places to eat in Mt P but in my opinion, none of them are Sal's.

1  Thank 70JC
SalParco, Owner at Boulevard Diner, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

We are so sorry to hear that you didn't have a wonderful experience at Boulevard Diner. We strive to serve our customers delicious food in a relaxing and fun environment. Can you email us more info about your visit? If you remember the exact day you visited, that would help us out. Thanks for your time and we hope you'll give our restaurant another try soon. Email is info@stepaheadinc.com.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Friendly staff. Food served exactly as requested. Great prices. Nothing fancy, just good food! Excellent coffee.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

This diner offers daily specials and has some of the best food we have eaten in the Mount Pleasant area.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

had their seafood platter, the cod was fried prefect and the oysters was good, shrimp only fair. another good choice here is their fried fish sandwich.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

When we stumbled on the Boulevard Diner, we thought we'd died and gone to heaven! Sadly, it was the last day of our vacation...but it was so good that we ate there twice. We got service with a smile for sure. And, who can resist country fried steak with onion gravy, eggs, rye toast and grits for breakfast? Not us! (and believe me, I'm a health nut normally). Breakfast was an unbroken chorus of "Mmmms...." so we just had to come back for lunch. My husband ordered the fish and chips and yours truly succumbed to the oyster poboy... which was, may I add, an excellent choice (although the serving size was humungous!) We rolled out of there like a couple of beach balls, full to the gills and happy as clams! My husband said that if he'd discovered it on our first day, we wouldn't have eaten anywhere else: it was that good!