“Buy a whole pizza, not slices”
Review of Andolini's Pizza

Andolini's Pizza
Ranked #42 of 353 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed August 7, 2014

We love Andolini's. This time, we only got slices instead of ordering a whole pie. When you order a whole pie, it is fresher and tastes a whole lot better. We will not order slices anymore. This will not keep us from going back, just letting everyone know that it is much better as a fresh whole pizza.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

I can't get enough. When I lived in the area, I was there weekly. Now it's a must-visit and even get friends to bring back some for me. I buy extra just to freeze for later. The BEST pizza EVER~

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Great little pizza place for a quick, yummy bite to eat. Went bicycling all morning and stopped in Andolini's for a tasty lunch-first time visit-was not disappointed. Nice sized, fresh salads, and was even able to get anchovies on my pizza! I ate 2 slices-but 1 would have been sufficient-they are large! I will definitely go there again!

Reviewed July 9, 2014

We just got into town on a Sunday around 9pm and we stopped here because honestly it was open. We wanted something yummy but quick. The guys there were very attentive despite that they were closing in 1 hr. They had lots of toppings offered. Their pizza has a nice flavor and fluffy crust. Lots of toppings to choice from too. Overlook some of the decor inside because the food speaks volumes! Also, many more people were showing up as we were leaving. I would go back again. The pizza was great and the service was excellent.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

We really liked this pizza. The servings were huge and it was very tasty! We were glad we tried it. We ordered it and took it home with us on our last night in Charleston and we were not disappointed.