“Good local pizza chain”

Charleston, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good local pizza chain”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Andolini's is a good local pizza chain around Charleston. It's not the best pizza in Charleston but it is very good and worth a try.

Visited April 2013

st pete
“Good Pizza!!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We ended up here by accident when Pages Okra Grill was closed for the post-lunch, pre-dinner prep, and we weren't upset by this side trip. The pizza was EXCELLENT!!

I must preface this by saying we currently live in Florida and can't find a decent pizza to save our lives. We've pretty much given up. And we LOVED Aces Pizza in Cambridge before Harvard University bought the land and booted out the tenants to expand... but that's another story.

This was great "Boston"-style pizza in the South. The crust was ahand tossed which my 13 year old had never seen before (I know, sad comment on pizza today). It was a thin crust and not too sweet or doughy. The sauce was good without being overpowering - there wasn't too much oregano. And the pizza wasn't greasy even though we ended up getting three meat and pepperoni.

Finally, I loved the quirkiness of the decor. Part pizza shop, part time capsule.

Can Andolini's open a branch in Tampa or St Pete? Please??

• Visited March 2013
Coastal South Carolina, South Carolina
“Depends on what you order”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I uses to go and buy the occasional slice of pizza with lots of great toppings

Fast forward, and I have a three year old who LOVES any pizza including frozen. I went there and bought myself a veggie calzone and a pepperoni pizza to go. I figured I could help him finish the pizza later in the week

The calzone was great. The pizza was blah. My son ate half a slice and will not eat it. I tried it and don't blame him. It is headed for the garbage disposal. And i hate wasting food. I would never recommend pizza there unless it had some amazing toppings. Mellow mushroom will be our choice for cheese or pepperoni pizza.

“OK but I want a NY Pizza experience”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

It is a pizzeria like I wanted but the pizza just didn't hit the mark that I wanted in a NY pie. I admit I am a pizza snob but was disappointed. The service is great though.

Visited January 2013
Charleston, SC
“Best Pizza in Charleston”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

All of the Andolini's pizza places have the best pizza in Charleston. They are more expensive than the "chain" pizza shops, but well worth the added money. I have eaten here or had take out 10 to 20 times every year and have never been disappointed.

Visited January 2013