“Depends on what you order”
Review of Andolini's Pizza

Andolini's Pizza
Ranked #44 of 337 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Coastal South Carolina, South Carolina
“Depends on what you order”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I uses to go and buy the occasional slice of pizza with lots of great toppings

Fast forward, and I have a three year old who LOVES any pizza including frozen. I went there and bought myself a veggie calzone and a pepperoni pizza to go. I figured I could help him finish the pizza later in the week

The calzone was great. The pizza was blah. My son ate half a slice and will not eat it. I tried it and don't blame him. It is headed for the garbage disposal. And i hate wasting food. I would never recommend pizza there unless it had some amazing toppings. Mellow mushroom will be our choice for cheese or pepperoni pizza.

“OK but I want a NY Pizza experience”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

It is a pizzeria like I wanted but the pizza just didn't hit the mark that I wanted in a NY pie. I admit I am a pizza snob but was disappointed. The service is great though.

Visited January 2013
Charleston, SC
“Best Pizza in Charleston”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

All of the Andolini's pizza places have the best pizza in Charleston. They are more expensive than the "chain" pizza shops, but well worth the added money. I have eaten here or had take out 10 to 20 times every year and have never been disappointed.

Visited January 2013
Albany, Georgia
“Loved the pizza”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We popped into Andolini's in the Mt. Pleasant area after our movie. I liked the way you could order a couple slices of pizza without breaking the bank. Just a neat atmosphere. We had the greek salad and the Andolini's special pizza. We enjoyed both! Would definitely eat here again.

Visited December 2012
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Terrible”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Went to the Mt Pleasant location. We ordered a cheese pizza & it was extremely salty. This is not NY pizza like they claim. Will not return.

Visited September 2012