“Crab Cake Salad”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
St. Paul, MN
“Crab Cake Salad”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Wonderful meal and the salad was delicious. Nothing to crab about here. My husband had a shrimp risotto which he found to be both tasty and filling. Great staff and good atmospherel

SalParco, Owner at Mustard Seed, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thanks so much for the kind review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the food. Please stop by again soon!

Charleston, South Carolina
“Great food that's a little pricy and lacks the atmosphere of an upscale eatery.”
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

I really did enjoy my meal at this restaurant. I had the Pepper Mahi Valentine's Day Special and it was prepared very much to my liking. However, this place does not feel like an upscale eatery and therefore the prices seemed a little outrageous for the amount of food. Improve the decor and the atmosphere to make the value seem fair.

Bonney Lake, Washington, United States
“Great food at reasonable price”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

We were referred by a fellow hotel guest. The Sweet Potatoe Ravioli is the best pasta dish I have ever had and I love pasta. Very good service, family atmosphere, reasonably priced.

Charleston, South Carolina
“Reliably wonderful”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I have eaten here dozens of time over the years, so much so that they recognize me when I come in. I have never eaten a bad meal here, lunch or dinner. I have some food allergies and they are always accommodating and willing to change an ingredient if need be. Portion size is always more than I can finish.
I will be back dozens of times in the future as well. :-D

Bradenton, Florida
“Long time customer”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

The food is fantastic and healthy. Living in Mount pleasant for about 20 years and so much enjoying healthy dining. The salads are huge so expect to share or take home a snack. The deserts are a must! The wait staff is welcoming and the noise is tolerable.

Visited January 2013