“Great place for Sunday Brunch”

The Wreck of the Richard & Charlene
Ranked #49 of 331 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Charleston,SC
“Great place for Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

A wonderful place to have Sunday Brunch and enjoy the beautiful view of the shrimp boats on Shem Creek. Very good shrimp and grits. I would make a reservation. They also have a fun bar area on the creek for night time.

Visited April 2014

“Not what I had hoped.”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Party of five females had a gps that was very confused in finding The Wreck. I liked the ambiance very much, but I had hoped to be on the water. It was annoying to have one check. Several items were out and it was only six. I thought it was overpriced for the paper plates. Not that crazy about fried everything. My least favorite restaurant of all the ones we tried.

• Visited June 2014
Kennesaw, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Change”
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

We have been here several times and last night was different. The food was good but not very different than any other fried seafood place. We were very excited because we normally love this place. Also, the prices are pretty high now. I don't believe we will be returning. I think I can find that food in Mose fried seafood places.

Visited June 2014
Cookeville, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a dump.”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Slow service, burnt hush puppies, everything fried in the same oil so it all tastes the same. The place was dirty and I'm surprised the health department hasn't closed them down.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Evets237
“A Gem”
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

Best shrimp we ever had! Loved the peanuts too. Great "local" find!!! No need to dress up, casual please and expect to have your mouth water...