“A Night to Remember........”

Charleston Harbor Fish House
Reserve a Table
Thu, 10/17
8:00 PM
Ranked #28 of 394 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Charleston Harbor Fish House, one of Charleston's premier restaurant experiences, specializes in fresh, local seafood and regionally inspired dishes. The menu showcases the best of the Lowcountry with views to match. Located on Patriots Point, the Fish House sits on the water with panoramic views of the Charleston skyline and Charleston Harbor. The Bridge Bar, our rooftop venue, is a favorite locals spot, providing sensational signature cocktails as well as incredible views of the Ravenel Bridge. We invite you to come experience local cuisine from our point of view. Free Parking!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I visited the Fish House with my girlfriend about a week ago for our anniversary. The view was insane! I don’t know of any other restaurant that could even come close to this unbelievable sea and landscape. We were seated promptly and immediately greeted by Crystal, followed directly by a nice fellow with an accent who seemed to be her only coworker and good friend as they made us laugh with their banter. They were a perfect team! They kept us satisfied yet leaving us to enjoy each other at the same time. A rare find in most restaurants!! Our food was spectacular as well, we both had a bowl of the she crab soup which made us want to lick our bowls because it was so good! I loved my entree of fried shrimp and my girlfriend was silent (which never happens) because she was enjoying her mahi tacos so much. We will definitely be back for dinner and I hope that Crystal and company will be there to make us laugh again! P.S. I don’t really think that nice fellow that was helping her was from Ohio! LOL!!!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,519)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

visited the Fish House this past Saturday with a few friends while we discussed our new work project. Since this usually involves drinking we sat at the bar. Crystal was our bartender and she was the best. She had extensive knowledge of the beers on tap, suggestions for liquor drinks and recommendations for what to eat. A few of us got the shrimp burger, I enjoyed the mahi tacos, and one got the wedge salad with grilled shrimp. Everything was outstanding! From the view, the food, the drinks and Crystal’s incredible customer service makes this a definite must come back!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Beautiful location, building, and view. Be prepared to change your order. Three items in a row that we ordered were sold out. This was 3pm on a Sunday. Upside, means fresh and not frozen, downside, you may go for something specific (She crab bisque in my case) and they won't have it. Our waiter was over the top nice but waiting on my husband's beer while the bartender talked it up at the bar with one particular customer affects this review. The lobster roll was so good I would consider giving them another shot.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I came here on a whim. Wasn’t expecting anything at all because it was kind of an accident I ended up here with an old college buddy of mine while showing him around the holy city. THE VIEW!!! I can’t even describe in words how awesome it is, we saw two of the biggest container ships I have ever seen in my life which just accentuated how broad and wide the view of the entire peninsula is from this eatery. There’s also the incredible view of the bridge, Yorktown and various tour boats and helicopters that are fluttering from here to there all while the egrets are basking in the sunshine while catching their daily meals in the green marsh grass below. If that’s not enough to entice future patrons let me tell you about the food! If you have ever eaten something and then later craved that something because it was so good then order anything at all of their menu. It’s all mouth watering, but here’s the best part, the staff is sent from some unicorn rainbow fairy land where only amazing nice people come from!!! Crystal took care of my buddy and I and I’m not sure if it’s her “may be related to a unicorn/mermaid locks” or her absolutely genuine sincerity that made us fall completely and utterly in love with this heavenly place! If you haven’t been to the Charleston Harbor Fish House you need to go! Best accident I’ve had in... well... EVER!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Love the enthusiasm and the feeling that you get when the staff honestly cares about you! My wife and I came for lunch yesterday and we were greeted immediately. We then had not one but two servers making sure we had everything we needed and all the rehydration required for our next adventure to the Yorktown aircraft carrier. Crystal and Dwane were the perfect pair, complimenting and helping one another while simultaneously making us laugh at their jokes with each other! My wife had the lobster roll and I had a wedge salad with grilled shrimp. We couldn’t decide which was more delicious. After we paid the bill Crystal asked my wife if she’d like to take a soda to go. With as many things both Dwane and Crystal were doing we decided to not trouble with the effort. Crystal actually ran out to the parking lot to hand deliver the soda to my wife along with a water for me saying “you’ll need it, it’s hot today and don’t say it’s too much trouble, that’s silly. You could never be too much trouble. If you’re happy, I’m happy” seriously is this girl a real person?!?! I can’t believe how incredibly thoughtful and nice she is. A whole mind blowing experience for sure. We will definitely be back many many times!