“Wow, what a great burger”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #108 of 331 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Scottsville, Virginia
“Wow, what a great burger”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I went here for lunch with a co-worker the other day. The burgers are double decker patties, about 5-6 bucks each, all the toppings are included (including toppings like mushrooms, grilled onions, etc.). The fries are really good as well, they taste super fresh, I believe they cut the potatoes in-house. We placed our order and less than five minutes later our number was called. A great burger for a quick lunch, a little pricier than a fast food chain, but not as much a pub (and just as delicious). Plenty of seating.

• Visited August 2013

Nevada
“Great Burger”
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Fries and plenty of them are good too. However the Cajun fries were not spicy as I expected. Good for a quality lunch.

• Visited June 2013
“Best burger for the money and appetite!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I am a burger and fries freak... I love nothing better than biting into a juicy, tasty burger with your standard trimmings - pickles, ketchup, mayo, lettuce and tomato and munching on super hot fries. I've heard about Five Guys from several people, how good the place was, that the burgers were “awesome” and the fries even better. Well, those people were right. I was impressed with their reputation which they share all over their walls through various published accolades. Every burger is made fresh to order, as are the fries which are cut daily, several times a day. If it’s busy (and the day we visited, it was), you may have to wait, but it’s definitely worth it. Can’t get beer here to go with your burger, but it was so good that I didn’t even miss it. If you are looking for an excellent, old-fashioned burger and fries, this is your place. I ended up going back two times that week!

• Visited April 2013
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“You just can't beat Five guys”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

If you like burgers, it's the place to go. Very child friendly, I take my son(11) plenty. It's usually packed between 12-2 but the line moves quick.

Visited February 2013
South Carolina
“Good burgers at a good price.”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We frequently eat here when on our way to the movie theatre nearby. Good burgers and fast service. Prices are reasonable and choice of toppings is excellent. They don't mind if you ask for "extra" either. The French fries are excellent but when eating solo, I find they serve you too many fries for just one person, even when you order the smallest regular size. They have two sizes of burgers, regular and little. I find the "little" burger more than big enough. You can add extra patties to either size. Nice peanuts in the shells complimentary while you wait for your burgers. Now if they only served milk shakes, they would be perfect!

• Visited March 2013