“Tasty Omelets and a Good Mug of Coffee”
Review of Collective Coffee

Collective Coffee
Amherst, Massachusetts
“Tasty Omelets and a Good Mug of Coffee”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We were staying at a nearby hotel and wanted to try something different for breakfast. Found this place on line and decided to try it based on mostly positive reviews. The place is clean and the atmosphere is relaxed with may people sipping their coffees and working at their laptops and pads. A few couples were having quiet conversations. We ordered and paid for our meals at the counter and were served everything at our table. I had the steak and mushroom omelet and my mate had the spinach, mushroom, and tomato omelet. Both were served hot and were delicious. The wheat toast was fresh and prepared perfectly. My slow pour coffee was also very good and I appreciated the flavor that came through using this method. We were not in a rush and we were not expecting fast food, so this place satisfied our breakfast needs very well. We will be back.

• Visited January 2014

Charleston, SC, USA
“Nice Coffee Shop”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

we live near by and stop here often for coffee. they serve a nice light breakfast mostly omelets. they brew the coffee one cup at a time and have nice coffee drinks. I enjoyed their mocha. they have some pastries available. Staff is pleasant place is always clean. we have enjoyed every visit.

• Visited August 2013
Charleston, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome !!!”
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

My new favorite coffee shop. If you post a bad review about this place you can't be pleased. Coffee is wonderful. They make their own syrups. I have had their Omlette's as well and they are some of the best I have ever had.

• Visited June 2013
south carolina
“Will not go back”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I do not know how this coffee shop will make it. Keep in mind with this review I am a coffee snob. I love great coffee. I travel with my coffee maker. Their coffee selection is VERY limited. Their method of brewing a cup of coffee takes longer - which is definitely not an issue for a great cup of coffee but theirs is NOT great. I tried both regular and decaf.
You would think ordering decaf was like asking for a fireplace seat in the middle of August in Charleston... they said they could do decaf but that it would take longer. No problem. I waited and waited thinking this will be one great cup of coffee... wrong. It took around 10 minutes (not exaggerating) to brew a cup of decaf coffee w/ their single cup drip method. Not joking - It did not even taste like coffee and I threw it away. Almost $4 cup of coffee that I threw away - you know your coffee is bad when...

• Visited January 2013
Minneapolis-St Paul
“Good coffee and decent light breakfast”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Not a chain, locally owned with urban vibe. Great brewed pour-over coffee and cappuccino. Not pretentious.

• Visited April 2013