“Food and service were ok”
Review of Eggs Up Grill

Eggs Up Grill
Ranked #85 of 331 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Vero Beach, Florida
“Food and service were ok”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I met a customer here for a quick breakfast. It definitely served the purpose of being a convenient, quiet place to meet. The food was ok, what made it great was the attitude of the waiter. I had ordered eggs scrambled hard and it came out not scrambled at all. At first I was hesitant about saying something but decided to go ahead and do so, and he was extremely apologetic for getting the order wrong and corrected it right away. That took it from an issue to non-issue. I will probably visit there again.

• Visited January 2014
EggsUpGrill, Owner at Eggs Up Grill, responded to this review, September 16, 2015
Good Evening! It has been some time since your review of us however, I wanted to personally say thank you for taking your time to review us and let you know that your comments did not go unnoticed. We were happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us and hope that you have visited with us since your last review. If you have, thank you so much for your patronage. If not, I ask that you join us again - we would love another opportunity to impress you and get to know you better. We hope you serve you soon! Owner / Operator - Kaycie Lane

Charleston SC
“eggs up thumbs down”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We have been here three times, always slow service, always cold food. I did notice they lack the heat light all modern restaurants have to keep food warm until picked up by the staff, which at this place are not in any hurry to serve people. They really need to step up the level of care shown to their food here.

• Visited January 2014
Good Evening. It has been some time since your review of us however, I wanted to personally let you know that exceeding our customers expectations and serving high quality foods is our top priority. I realize we may not have impressed you on a previous visit but wanted you to know that we have a renewed focus on these important aspects of our business. Therefore, I wanted to reach out to you and ask that you give us another opportunity to win you over. Stop back by, let me introduce myself, and give us another try.

Thank you in advance for this consideration. Owner / Operator - Kaycie Lane
Charleston, South Carolina
“Wanted to like this place, but they fell short”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I live in Mt Pleasant and we have several VERY good breakfast places here if you don't want to go downtown: Charleston Cafe and Seabiscuit Cafe are the two best. I wanted to give another spot a try and so we arrived and were seated at 9:30am. After no one taking our order for 30 minutes we finally went up front and asked if we could order. At 10:45 our food finally arrived at our table and was nothing impressive.

I am all for waiting to be seated at a busy place, but I would hate for a visitor from out of town to think that this place is representation of the best food around.

Save yourself the time and frustration - go to Charleston Cafe or Seabiscuit Cafe. Both will have a reasonable wait, but at both you will get your food fast and at both it is so much better. Try to beat the church crowd for quick seating.

• Visited October 2013

Thank you in advance for this consideration. Owner / Operator - Kaycie Lane
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Interesting Concept”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

This reminds me of a Waffle House, with a range of breakfast choices including eggs, omelets, pancakes and waffles. I had the Greek omelet with toast and fried potatoes. The omelet was loaded with pieces of black olives, tomatoes and feta cheese. Overall, very nice. The potatoes were diced red potatoes fried with bits of bacon and onion, and were not greasy. My companions had a variety of dishes and were also pleased. The food was plentiful. I would stop here again for breakfast.

• Visited October 2013
Salisbury, North Carolina
“Got up late ~ still ate BREAKFAST : )”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

What happens when you are on holiday and you & hubby stay up too late but when you get up you still want breakfast? Luckily if you are in the Mt. Pleasant, SC area you can pop over to EGGS UP GRILL and enjoy some wonderful morning grub!
Because of diet restrictions my choices were egg white/veggie omelet along with a side of a fresh fruit cup. The cantaloupe served today was so ripe and flavorful it taste as if it could have come from my grandma's garden, back in the day! My husband had the "Mason Dixon", two eggs, sausage patties, biscuit and gravy. Served also with FarmLand fries or grits. Was it good? He cleaned his plate, enough said?
Along with healthy, lip-smacking food we were so blessed to be served by helpful, upbeat servers ...Mel & Ada.
Last note, DECOR ~ it was bright and sunshiny with rooster and chicken paintings, I loved it!
Look forward to visiting again, real soon.

• Visited September 2013