“One of the best meals I had in Charleston”

Sesame Burgers & Beer
Ranked #49 of 342 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Hormone free custom burgers with vast array of options for toppings as well as free range chicken and turkey burgers. Also, offering vegan house made veggie burgers, salads, craft beer and full bar. Perfect for entire family. 3 locations in Charleston area.
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I came to Charleston to eat southern food and came away with a surprise top-5 best meal at Sesame Burgers. My friend and I got a plate of sliders, sweet potato fries and onions rings. We were just stopping for a snack. The three sliders, however, were each their own decent sized burger. They've got a long menu of options, which makes me nervous for how can someone cook so many things so well. Only one visit so far but each item we got was a food adventure. One slider was a fig & bacon jam, one with homemade pimento cheese, the other with cole slaw, bbq sauce & cheddar. All scrumptious. Best sweet potato fries we've ever had; they dust them with parmesan. Great onion rings. It's a fun festive place.

murphyeve, Manager at Sesame Burgers & Beer, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

I appreciate your strong and positive response. I am originally from the beautiful state of Colorado, so I am very grateful from one local to another.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

A great lunch place with an outside patio. The ultimate grilled cheese and the pesto chicken sandwich that we had were wonderful. Great lunch options made with organic local ingredients.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

YUMMY burgers, fries, pickle mix is great, too.
I've only been to the Citadel Mall location, they have a outside door so you don't actually need to go into the mall, which I find very appealing!!!!!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Burger Tuesday, starting at $3!! I chose to build my own burger and that and the pimento cheese was delicious. There was a large selection of beer, with local brews included. Our server was attentive and answered all our questions. A great burger choice!!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Not only is there food great but they have an amazing special on Tuesdays. Their burgers start at $3 on Tuesdays. I don't know anywhere else you can get high quality with that price. You would be crazy to miss it.