“Enjoyed the food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Burtons Grill

Burtons Grill
Cuisines: Seafood, American, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Upscale Dining in a Casual Environment. Gluten Free, Vegetarian, and Children's menus available. Happy Hour daily from 4 pm to 7 pm.
Upstate NY
“Enjoyed the food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2014

My wife and I really enjoyed the food. There was this sweet tabasco butter that was made there that was out of this world. Most items are made fresh. It was well worth the meal.

Visited August 2014

Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Good food, good service.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

I live very close and like the fact that I can pop in and be sure to have a good meal in a nice environment served by friendly staff. Nothing mind bending here, just good food.

Visited August 2014
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Our second visit was even better than the first!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014

We were heading down to Charleston, to see Crosby, Stills & Nash at the Charleston Coliseum, and because we had such a good experience earlier this year, we decided to stop at Burton's Grill in Mt. Pleasant for dinner.

This visit did not disappoint. Our waiter was Kyle, and he was unbelievably attentive. Nothing was too much trouble for him. I ordered Firecracker Shrimp, and my husband ordered Steak Frites. We also ordered Pinot Grigio and a Craft Brew.

Walter asked Kyle if the chef could prepare some garlic mayo to have with the garlic fries, and in the blink of an eye, there it was! My Shrimp dish was absolutely beautiful. While it was an appetizer, I truly couldn't eat it all. Walter gladly helped me. His Steak Frites was just as good. I tried it.

Then, after Kyle told us how good the Key Lime Pie was, we ordered a serve to share, along with coffee. The Key Lime Pie was an individual pie and was the best we have had in South Carolina, and even their coffee was fantastic.

I was so absolutely impressed with Kyle that I gave him a 'Trip Advisor' commendation badge, which I hope he will wear with pride. In fact, Kyle was so great that I called over the manager, Nick, and told him he needs to look after Kyle!

Nick was also one of the friendliest, most professional restaurant managers I have encountered.

I truly hope you get into Dental School at MUSC, Kyle, and will have fingers crossed for you.

Thank you particularly to Kyle, but also to Nick and the incredible chefs at Burton's Grill. You have an amazing restaurant, extremely good food, and the best staff around!!!

Attached please find a photo of Kyle, and a photo of that Key Lime Pie!

If you're in Charleston, SC or heading to Charleston, do yourselves a favor and have a meal at Burton's Grill in Mt. Pleasant. You won't be sorry!

• Visited August 2014
3 Thank Brooke W
Wellington, Florida
“Yum ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Quick work lunch on business trip. Good service clean place.
I had the salmon burger. It was awesome. Highly recommend for a town saturated with restaurants. will return to try dinner service and menu. Great options including gluten free options. Well done!

Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“"Good food but not for the price"”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

It had ok to good food. I went in thinking it was casual to somewhat fancy. The food felt the same but the price said high class even though a burger is not the classiest of meals it still cost an outrageous amount. I could go to other restraunts and get a better grilled burger for cheaper.