“Best Customer Service by far”
Review of Burtons Grill

Burtons Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Upscale Dining in a Casual Environment. Gluten Free, Vegetarian, and Children's menus available. Happy Hour daily from 4 pm to 7 pm.
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I was dining on a Tuesday afternoon and was happy to enjoy their $5 Burger Tuesday special Our servers name was Jen S. and she has been the best waitress I have been served by since I moved here to SC last year in Oct. She immediately mentioned the $5 special as soon as she greeted us. She was pleasant throughout the whole dining experience and always had a smile. On top of that she was very knowledgeable, caring and she gave excellent service. Not only that she mentioned about their loyalty card and I was shocked to hear about that since I never was asked before from any of their staff when dining. Jen is an asset to the co. and I hope she gets the recognition for being an A++ Server! I will dine more often b/c of her and will only ask to sit at her table!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

1st off, this is a place where you would want to eat at during lunch. It gets quite expensive during dinner. The dinning area seems very formal and quite nice and clean. They treated you with class and were very accommodating . There was outside seating that was very nice, and the restaurant was very close to a lot of shopping, so that was very nice as well.
They serve anything from burgers/fries to steaks, chicken and seafood. The food was very tasty and the serving nice was good as well.
So the question I finally ask each time..."would I go back?" Sure I would, but U bet it would have to be for LUNCH.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

From the moment you are welcomed by Debra or one of the other friendly staff, this restaurant makes dining a pleasure. My wife and I enjoy Burtons for lunch and/or that occasion that dictates a special meal. For me, it is the quality of Burtons' service. For my wife, it is the quality of the food. We both win!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We discovered Burton's Grill while on vacation in Isle of Palms and were THRILLED! My daughter and I have celiac disease and have found it very challenging to find restaurants that not only offer a gluten free menu, but also understand and practice the necessary protocol for preparing gluten free food to avoid cross contamination. Burton's exceeded our expectations! Our waitress, Olivia, was friendly and knowledgable. We were given gluten free menus that featured extensive options in all categories from salads and appetizers to entrees and desserts. I can honestly say it was hard to make a decision, as everything sounds so yummy! While we were perusing the menu, Olivia offered us gluten free dinner rolls which were delicious and served to us by the manager. We started with the gluten free calamari which was so delicious and such a treat! For those following a GF diet, you can appreciate what an indulgence it was to have a deep fried treat like calamari again! Our entrees were also incredible and delivered by management. My daughter ordered the rib eye steak with mushroom risotto which she devoured. I LOVED the salmon piccata, melt in your mouth salmon fillets over gf spaghetti with a light lemon, caper cream sauce. The pasta imported from Italy was the best gf pasta I have tasted. My daughter ordered the GF chocolate torte for dessert and it was also a hit! The non-GF members of our family also thoroughly enjoyed their meals as well!

The manager and staff were wonderfully accommodating and very friendly. Burton's was without a doubt, the best GF dining experience we have had in the year since our diagnosis. We returned a second night during our vacation and had an equally wonderful and delicious dining experience. We were also very happy to learn that there is a Burton's Grill in South Windsor, CT, about an hour from our home!

WE WILL BE BACK-THANK YOU!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Burtons Grill is unique restaurant to the Low Country area and that is why I love it! Living in Charleston, I can go find Southern cooking anytime of the day, but Burtons Grill offers something totally different. The Buffalo Chicken Dip app is the #1 app I always get. The beet salad is always a must as well. They make their own herb butter with the bread. The atmosphere is vibrant but also calm at your own table. The staff always has a bright smile on their face. I was surprised when the hostess asked if we wanted a gluten free menu. A restaurant that is waiting in advance for a guests needs, is somewhere I would always want to eat, not that I needed a gluten free menu, but to know their anticipation is there, is great! They also have their own pastry chef! What restaurant has their own pastry chef?! Every time I have gone to Burtons Grill, except for once, I have gotten the Key Lime Pie. More like a tarte shape. The best, fresh, juicy, cool pie ever! I even take part of it home to enjoy later. Start to finish, the meal is an adventure!

1  Thank topgun1050