“Everything was wonderful!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Burtons Grill

Burtons Grill
Cuisines: Seafood, American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Drinks, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Upscale Dining in a Casual Environment. Gluten Free, Vegetarian, and Children's menus available. Happy Hour daily from 4 pm to 7 pm.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Everything was wonderful!!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

I've been to Burton's a number of times and every single time it has been amazing! The food is wonderful! I am very picky with what I eat but, making all of their recipes from scratch, they have always been more than accommodating! I brought a friend with me that is gluten intolerant and she was thrilled that they have gluten free rolls! I frequent this establishment At least once a week and highly recommend everything on the menu! The food and service is always wonderful!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Ams927

Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Burtons-Customer service and quality of food at its best”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

My wife and I just recently moved to SC from NY city. Both the service and quality of food is second to none. From the moment that we enter the restaurant to the moment we are seated, we are treated like guests in someone's home. Having various food allergies, they have addressed them to a "T" My wife and I eat out a lot as we are semi-retired and have been trying a lot of restaurants in the area. By far, Burtons, tops the list. On some days, we go to lunch and dinner.We always look forward to their specials every time we dine there. We have taken may business and friends there for dinner and they mirror the same sentiments. We dine at Burtons at least 3 times a week and we refer Burtons to all of our friends and neighbors. Keep it up! We hope that they continue to maintain their high level and standards of customer service and qualit of food. Rocky and Elaine Bendrihem

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Rocky B
Clarkston, Michigan
“Very expensive and small menu!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Two women came in looked at the menu and got up and left which is what I should have done. Over $50 for lunch for 2. Food wasn't that great.

Visited July 2013
Charleston, South Carolina
“Must downgrade 1st review”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Since our first review, we have visited Burton's at least 3 additional times and I feel obligated to update my first review. The atmosphere is certainly much nicer than most similar quality restaurants. Except for one occasion, the servers have always been pleasant. The quality of the food, however, has consistently deteriorated. Even our favorite beet salad, looked and tasted as though it had been prepared several days prior to the point of being dried out. At this point, the best I can rate the food is average for a typical mall restaurant. Disappointing, but it has been removed from our frequent dinning list.

• Visited June 2013
Ravenel, South Carolina
“not what we had expected”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We went here to eat dinner upon the recommendation of friends. Our waitress, Robin, must have been waiting on way too many tables, as it took a long time to get our drink order in, then to get it, and then for her to get back to us to take our meal order. I ordered the catch of the day, which was the Bronzed Wahoo. As this is my favorite fish, I was really looking forward to it. Two others at our table ordered the steak w/ blue cheese. When my fish arrived, it was way over cooked. I would have sent it back, but Robin never came back to check on us until almost all of us were done with our meals. My husband's steak was great, as were the scallops that were ordered. Our visit was rather pricey considering our dissapointment with the service and my meal. If they can't do fish, they should not be serving it, or at least check back on the table to make sure all the food is prepped correctly. I doubt we will return.

• Visited June 2013