“Relatively new to Charleston a "Must Experience for yourself"!”
Review of Burtons Grill

Burtons Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Upscale Dining in a Casual Environment. Gluten Free, Vegetarian, and Children's menus available. Happy Hour daily from 4 pm to 7 pm.
Reviewed January 28, 2013

It was such a positive experience, I cannot wait to return. Greg & Jay provided excellent service at the bar and the table. Their genuinely upbeat manner made for a wonderful evening. The Bar offers a great selection of wine as well as any libation which suits your mood.The table was comfortable and while busy, they must have built some kind of soundproofing as you can hear what the person across from you is saying. Kudos to the "Chef" doesn't even come close to describing the masterful and delicious creations we were served. From appetizers to entree's to dessert, I rate the chef five "Top Hats"!
Looking forward to returning very soon! Carol M. Daniel Island

Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch expecting a typical burgers and wings place served on tables with a sheen of residual grease. Not here! Wonderful menu, really fresh ingredients, well prepared and served. The food quality and service were great and no burger grease in sight! I will definitely be back for more of the risotto..

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I have dinned at Burton's a few times since they opened months ago. I know Burton's because I go to Boston for business and that is my second stop. I always get the zucchini appetizer, it is quite scrumptious. My friends always order the lobster dishes and clean their plates with the bread. Burton's prepares food for all types of diets; low carb, vegan, lactose intolerant, low salt, if you order a dish they will ask you if you have specific requirements. This is great and a first for Mount Pleasant.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I've been to Burton's more than a dozen times since it opened and can say I am now a "regular." Love the bartenders here - very friendly, and well informed. They make the experience top notch. The draft list is really good - was surprised to find that at a place I had thought was a chain, but it's a limited franchise from the New England region. Good craft beers and the manager/general partner, JP, is always open to suggestions. Food has been really good so far. Seafood is excellent - scallops in particular. Risotto is amazing. Zucchini appetizer is a must have. Did not try any steaks yet as I don't really view this as a steak house. Tuna burger is very good and all types of burgers have been cooked to order. Would like to see the appetizer list expanded - have tried everything on it and it needs some new items. Just learned that they've been testing flat breads for the bar and tried one - Buffalo Chicken - and it was very tasty, and plenty big to share. Definitely gives Mt. Pleasant a much needed go-to spot for good food, decent beer selections, and a wonderful staff. Happy Hour pricing is a very good deal, too.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

My wife and I noticed that a Burton's Grill had opened near us in Mount Pleasant, and decided to give them a try. The first thing we noticed was how excellent the service was. We were given the option of waiting for a table, or being seated at a pub table. We went with the pub table. There was plenty of room around all of the tables, so nobody ever had to squeeze past us. The waitress was prompt and polite. Everything we ordered from the menu was delicious, including the wine. We haven't had much luck with service or wine lately, so it was a wonderful change. We look forward to returning, and trying different items from the menu.

1  Thank Paul P