“Hidden Gem, Gluten Free Menu”
Review of Burtons Grill

Burtons Grill
Cuisines: Seafood, American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Upscale Dining in a Casual Environment. Gluten Free, Vegetarian, and Children's menus available. Happy Hour daily from 4 pm to 7 pm.
Charleston, South Carolina
“Hidden Gem, Gluten Free Menu”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I am so surprised that this place hasn't been completely over run with the Mt Pleasant socialites. I have yet to have a bad meal. And we are complete foodies. I absolutely get the zucchini app every time. We have had the buffalo chicken app, Chicken risotto, burger, salmon, ....still every time we are completely satisfied. My pacific burger was perfectly cooked today. Thanks to Pat, Kelly and the staff..

• Visited October 2012

Newport, Rhode Island, United States
“Better than advertised”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We have tried several other restaurants in this area but Burtons was all it was advertised to be - excellant service, excellant food and great atmosphere! A definite addition to our list of favorites -

• Visited October 2012
“What a Great Meal!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Was unable to get into the pizza place, saw a new restaurant had opened: Burtons Grill, what a nice suprise. We were able to get a table right away, looked like they had some nice outdoor seating as well. The inside decor was nice and classy and the food did not disappoint.
Had not heard of Burtons before, so was all new and very delicious. Started with the stuffed zucchini appetizer with goat cheese, we wanted a larger portion to have as an entree, it was great! We had the salmon piccata, seared scallops and a burger. Everything was great, will definitely go back!

“Great New Place”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I tried out a new restaurant with a friend and loved it. Burtons Grill has a very chic decor even though it is located in/near a shopping center. I had the shrimp and scallops dish and it was wonderful. The food is fresh and local. My friend had the bar-b-que chicken dish and loved it as well. They have special menus for people who are vegetarians or require gluten free foods. Of course they have a regular menu too. The service was great!!! We will definitely go back again soon!!!

Charleston, South Carolina
“Burton's Grill was a pleasant surprise”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

The decor was nicely done and had the feel of an upscale restaurant. The wait staff was very attentive so give them high marks. I have the mushroom ravioli in cream sauce with chicken medallions and my friend had the chicken dish with two different topping on it. Both were very tasty. The bread and oil dipping sauce was delightful. For dessert, I had the flourless chocolate cake which was delicious. The only negative I have is the noise. There was a group cocktail party in the bar area which was loud and carried into the restaurant. Plus, given the dining area is so open noise tends to echo and carry throughout the room. I found myself having to repeat everything I said and you couldn't hear across the table. Aside from that, it was very good and would recommend. I may try it for lunch as the sandwiches on the menu looked yummy.