“Great Food”
Review of Burtons Grill

Burtons Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Upscale Dining in a Casual Environment. Gluten Free, Vegetarian, and Children's menus available. Happy Hour daily from 4 pm to 7 pm.
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Love the fact most of the food is from local farms and they have a great herb garden on-site. We had the stuffed zucchini and my wife and I both loved the flavor. We shared the Mushroom Ravioli with chicken and found it extrememly flavorful. Wife also loved her pairtini. We had the chef's dessert whichw was a berry cobbler and found it very good and not too sweet.

My only disatisfaction was our waitress was not to be found during our dinner. Another wait staff brought our dinner. I would have loved some parmasean cheese on the raviolli.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

We went for lunch on Tuesday. The place looks very nice. The menu has a nice selection of items. We ordered the stuffed zucchini and calamari for appetizers they were very good especially the stuffed zucchini. Our server Ryan was very attentive and knowlegeable with all of our questions. We ordered the mushroom risotto, Mediterranean Chicken, Salmon Piccata and a Burger for our lunch entrees. The food came out timely. The presentation was nice and the flavor was terrific.
We are looking forward to our next visit for dinner. I think that the bar would be a great place to hang out for cocktails, especially for happy hour. I'm excited to visit Burton's Grill again.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

My wife and I decided to try the new Burton's as we had lived in New England for a time and wanted for some good clam chowder. The clam chowder did not disappoint . However, the rest of the meal and service were only average. The rueben was overpriced for the quality. Fries were burnt and luke warm. The shrimp poor-boy was also just average with an over toasted bun and skimpy dressing. Service was below par. I waited ten minutes for my beer. When the server was asked a question, he proceeded to look off in the distance when providing his answer. But they did have about seven pretty girls at the entrance to open the door and escort you to a table. Very disappointed and not at all quality food nor service.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

(Copied from my facebook.) We went to the new Burton's Grill fror Lunch. It was a 10 out of 10! I think I always find a little fault (thanks J.O.) but this place was fantastic. I had the Scottish picata salmon with caper and citrus on pasta. Honestly, I am not a fan of putting fish "ON" anything white except my plate. Well, I was wrong on this one. The thin noodles were bathed in the caper/citris sauce that was light, and went well with the fish and pasta. The fish was cooked perfectly. Just past the medium rare stage. This is the point were fish is delicious, soft and full of flavor. YES, please try them and let me know how yours was. Shelley and I were impressed at the 6-8 local vendors they use for food sources and their own fresh herb garden in the front of the store too.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

My husband and I heard about Burton's and decided to give it a try today for lunch. The service was wonderful, the atmosphere very nice, sandwiches tasty, but ah the dessert we had the chef's special praline, carmel and vanilla bean ice cream delight! Try it if is available again it was heaven!