“Hidden location”

Dining options: Reservations
Charleston, South Carolina
“Hidden location”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

This restuarant is connected to Omar Shrine Center located off Patriots Point Rd. The restuarant itself has great ambiance and the food is well prepared. I recommend it for night on the town or during the day for lunch. It is only open three days a week. I recommend calling prior to going. However, you cannot go wrong in dinning there. It has excellent service and great food.

• Visited May 2014

Charleston, South Carolina
“Great food, skilled wait staff, great experience!”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Me and my wife went into the Harbor Breeze Restaurant on a whim a few weeks ago for lunch after visiting the Yorktown. Though I am just now writing the review, we had an excellent experience during our visit! The restaurant had an elegant, comfortable, high-class feel to it, yet the food is still reasonably priced! It was great too!! We had an excellent (and uncommonly polite) waiter, Kyle, who recommended the Shrimp and Grits as an appetizer for us. Phenomenal! For our entrees he recommended the Fish and Chips, which I decided to order. It was an outstanding dish, too. (I loved the tartar sauce it came with as well. I wish I had the recipe) My wife simply got a salad with grilled shrimp, but she loved it and said the greens were crisp and the shrimp was flavorful and delicious. Our waiter, Kyle, was an uncommonly kind young gentleman and obviously a skilled server, as he was spot-on and timely with our orders and recommendations, and on top of this, he was serving a very large party of what looked around 30-40 people in a room connected to the restaurant, as well as several more tables surrounding us! Though he was very busy, he treated me and my wife as if we were the only table he was waiting on, and we found this to be what stood out as finest aspect of our visit. This, along with the truly excellent food is why I decided to write this review and why we will be visiting the Harbor Breeze for lunch and diner many more times in the future. A must go when in Mount Pleasant!!!

• Visited October 2013
Tallmadge, Ohio, United States
“Great food”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

This was a wonderful place to eat. Never
Had salmon so good. The food was excellent. The staff was nice. Sat right on water and got to watch dolphins jumping while we ate.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Shawn R
SC
“Sadly not on the harbor”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This restaurant was deserted, the food average, the atmosphere plain. This may be a good place to stop for a burger or a beer after you see patriots point museum down the road, but it is not really a dinner destination, especially with so many other good options nearby.

• Visited May 2013
Reevesville
“wedding rehearsal”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Family wedding feast-staff went out of their way at bar and reception-food was awesome-tastefully decorated-loved it-will be back to visit

Visited July 2013