“An older crowd.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

I went and checked this new place out a couple of weekends ago. Went in around 11 on a Saturday night. I felt very out of place. (I am 30 years old). The patrons were all my parents age, 50 and 60 year olds. I won't be coming back here, but next time my retired parents come visit I will send them here.

There are newer reviews for Pal Joeys Lounge
Reviewed January 11, 2013

great classic tunes on the weekends! Loved the band! Although the location is a little hard to find, it is worth the hunt!

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Good menu choices. Casual, comfortable, with great service. Delicious bread and our choices were wonderful. Veal marsala and chicken picata.