“Good pizza and Sides”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I cannot honestly say that it is the "BEST" pizza that I have ever had, but I can say that it is better than most, and a big step up from the chains like Domino's, Pizza Inn, and Pizza Hut. They have a great selection of toppings and the sides are really good. Customer service was great and delivery time was very fast to my hotel. I will definitely be calling them again the next time I am out in Mount Pleasant.

Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

We didn't originally start here, but relocated due to the original bar being overcrowded. We asked that they turn on the sound for the game, and they did so very quickly! The pizza was delicious, we got a medium and split it. It was very light and flavorful. My only suggestion would be to season the crust a bit more, or add some spices to the topping/cheese. My mom got a sandwich and said it was delicious as well! The waitress didn't know too much about the beers on tap, but the selection was pretty big so that seemed acceptable. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here on our road trip while we looked for a room to stay at for the night. The waitress helped with a list of phone numbers for area hotels. Pizza was really good and the kids had pasta that they also enjoyed. Clean and fun atmosphere.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

My husband and I travel to the greater Charleston area often and we're looking for something new near our vacation rental. The Parmesan Dippers are fabulous.... We ate the whole bowl. The entire meal was very light and practically no grease ( I am a pizza blotter). Keith was also a great waiter and added a little humor to the meal.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

We had a group of 12 renting a beach house on Sullivan's Island and a couple extra visitors. We order pizza's for delivery and they were delivered before the time promised and they were piping hot and all of them were very good. We have gotten delivery from them before on other excursions and they have always been delicious..........

1  Thank Zback24