“Don't waste your time!”

Cuisines: American
Description: New location
Description: New location
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Stopped in for lunch today excited to try, as I have heard good things about their burgers. Waited several minutes for someone to come over to seat us, then had to ask someone. Once sat we looked at the menu and waited for someone to come ask us about drinks.....one girl standing behind bar, another sweeping, and neither came over we again had to ask. Once drink ordered filled we again waited For someone to come take our order to which they did not so we walked out. Was not able to sample the burgers but would never go back as the service was atrocious!!!!!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

The food (from the crawfish tails to the fried pickles to the burgers) was all really good. The service was wonderful. The acoustics made it almost painful to stay. It was so loud that my guests and I were literally jumping out of our skin each time a waitress "placed" a plate in the dirty dish bin or the bartender "placed" a bottle in the trash. There are places in Mount Pleasant that have been able to address the noise issue with baffles, wall hangings, etc. But these folks don't seem to get it. We won't be back unless something is done about the acoustics. Too bad, too, because we really enjoyed the food and service.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I've waited to write this review hoping the situation would improve but after a visit last night - I can confirm that I will not be back. It was "active" for a Wednesday night but not overly crowded. We were seated and then waited ten minutes for a server to find us/offer drinks. Seemed there was only one server on duty and she was frazzled. Barely listened to our orders, got them confused on more than one item. Didn't get our first appetizer because she said the cook burned it and it had to be remade. (The cook appeared to be about 16 as a previous post mentioned). The entire staff seems very young and there is obviously no managerial oversight at all anymore. The food quality was poor to bad. My taco had the wrong mix of ingredients and anything fried tasted like the oil was weeks old. And $9 for two tacos that were ill prepared - and don't even come with a side? It's a shame because it had potential at one time but it seems whomever is in charge...is not taking charge.

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Food is freshly made and always consistently good. The Sunday bloody Mary's and mimosa special for $2 is awesome. It's a bar atmosphere and sometimes loud inside (trivia night especially) so we sat on the patio. Only issue there was service was slower and could smell nearby dumpster. Otherwise ... everything was good.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

While visiting friends who recently relocated to the Charleston area, we stopped at Pawley's Front Porch after a day at the beach. Wow, what a burger! Sadly, I can't remember the name of the burger but it had fried pickles on it and a bbq-style sauce that was sweet and spicy. Burgers are hand-patted in-house and it makes the difference. So good! Also they have several bun-styles to choose from; the pretzel bun came highly recommended. I can't wait to visit again so I can have another awesome burger from Pawley's Front Porch :-D