“Coleman Public House”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2014

One of my favorite to eat when visiting Charleston. The food and service was great. My family and I enjoyed the dishes we had. See you on my next trip.

There are newer reviews for Coleman Public House

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We had the fish and chips and it was tender and tasty. My husband ordered the burger and he said it was mouthwatering. Definitely our best meal since we've been in Mt. Pleasant!

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Great Food, Nice Beer Selection and reasonably priced. Lamb sliders are awesome, fish & chips excellent, Muscles etc. Defo worth a visit whilst in Mt P

Reviewed June 21, 2014

We're never disappointed when we come here. Great burgers, great apps and the fries cooked in duck fat...how can they not taste great??? There's a tuna dish that's terrific and I also love the fried green tomato stack.
Now, if you're looking for a romantic night out with beautiful ambiance this place is not for you. Visually, it could use some help, but food wise, it's a home run!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great hours. Great food. Great beer selection. Excellent service. I do wish the whole restaurant had more of a pub feel. However it is very comfortable.