“Good choice for lunch”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Wadmalaw Island, South Carolina, United States
“Good choice for lunch”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten at Coleman Public House a couple of times. The salads are good and I like the choice of adding shrimp or chicken. I would say this is a good place to have lunch--nothing fancy but satisfying food and not overpriced.

• Visited August 2013

Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States
“Good beer selection”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

CPH has a great beer selection. They feature a lot of various craft beers. The food is good but nothing special. I do enjoy the burgers and calamari. The atmosphere is a bit drab.

• Visited June 2013
Mt Pleasant
“bait & switch promotion”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

The food and beer were average, not bad not great. We purchased a coupon through the Savvy Shopper (similar to groupon) and went there later to eat. Unknowingly, the coupon expired by a week and we were told by the manager that if they accepted the coupon, they would not be paid by Savvy Shopper. I would never expect a business to take a loss, so I didn't complain. The next morning I called Savvy Shopper and they told me all purchases go directly to the merchant immediately, there is no "redeeming" of the coupon when used. To be blunt, I was lied to by the Public House manager, I paid face value for our meal AND I paid them for the coupon they would not honor. I can overlook a single case of poor service or inconsistent food at a restaurant, but I cannot, I will not overlook dishonesty. There are better places in Charleston and Mt Pleasant to dine, go there instead.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Beau D
New York City, New York
“Huge Portions of Good Food”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Went here for My Sister in Laws Birthday, we definitely over ordered. They were very accommodating with changes, and we had an excellent time, lots of choices from Seafood to Pasta. Many appetizers tempted us…too many in fact.

Visited July 2013
Mt. Pleasant, SC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fish & Chips!!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Awesome fish and chips entree, but no local beers. Very disappointed in beer selection. Not bad menu

• Visited July 2013