“Great lunch”

Tokyo Bistro
Ranked #147 of 350 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed the quiet, sit down atmosphere here. The entrees are great and the won ton soup is very flavorful! We enjoyed it!

1  Thank Treerollins

Reviewed July 30, 2013

The best prices on rolls $3-5. We had 2 apps and 6 rolls for $35. Awesome. The sushi was fresh and the service was excellent. We like all of the happy hour special rolls with avocado.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Convenient location, very fast and attentive service, decent atmosphere, fair prices, and excellent sushi. This restaurant is always on our list to visit and has never let us down. A staple for us as far as Mount Pleasant restaurants!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Perhaps actually living in Japan, I was a bit disappointed by the offering here. I know it's an Asian Infusion or whatever they call it, but felt like the only Japanese things were mainly the appetizers. The entrees themselves felt more Chinese in nature. My party only came here after finding out earlier this year Kanpai had mainly gone sushi which didn't work for either of us. Their previous menu was promising. This felt more like Asian things in general.

I ended up getting the Sesame Chicken but was not really pleased. It had no taste at all. And the chicken itself felt like it'd been cooked a bit too long as it was a bit dry. It was a disappointing trip. I can't speak for other Japanese restaurants in area, but I imagine there are better choices out there.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Tokyo Bistro staff are friendly and efficient. The food is very good and very plentiful. I always have a carryout box with plenty of leftovers for the next day's lunch. The shrimp tempura with veggie appetizer is delicious and the habachi entrees are my favorite. The atmosphere is casual and comfortable. I would recommend this restaurant to friends and family.