“Highly recommend eating here.”
Review of Pages Okra Grill

Pages Okra Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
“Highly recommend eating here.”
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Service was quick.

Joey the outside bartender was nice and offered info about the area.

Signature Bloody Mary has bacon in it. It is very good.

Hot Bacon Collard Dip with Pork Rinds was my favorite

Prices were reasonable.

Outside seating and a family atmosphere you won't be disappointed.

Visited August 2014

Snellville, Georgia
“We'll be back...”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We recently visited this establishment the weekend that we were taking our Freshman daughter to College of Charleston. We arrived without a reservation on a Saturday night fearing a long wait. We were told that it would be about 35 minutes whether we chose indoor or outdoor seating. We opted for indoor as it was still pretty warm and humid outside. The actual wait was about 30 minutes. Service was prompt, and our table was supported not only by our waiter, but also others who identified our need for refills. I chose the shrimp and grit cakes which were a different take on a Southern classic. My wife ordered the fried oysters. I'm not that big a fan of oysters, but I will say that those were mild and tasty. Both of my daughters order the crabcakes. They are aficionados of this dish and both loved them. Our sides included a variety of things - mac cheese, mashed sweet potatoes (with pineapple - yum), and a few others. We all agreed that the food was terrific, and the value was good. I would not have complained had the entree prices been a few dollars higher. We will definitely go back on future visits to Charleston.

Mooresville, North Carolina
“CAUTION: MAY CAUSE TEMPORARY PARALYSIS”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

My fiancé and I took a trip to visit her friend in Mt Pleasant and asked her to recommend any restaurants that would blow our minds! Since we'd be eating most meals by ourselves and staying with a friend, it would be a good time to enjoy some local eateries. We were referred to Page's and we pulled in I noticed the sign regarding Shrimp and Grits. I tell you no lie. The first bite referred me senseless. My girl asked if I was okay and I asked her to simply taste the hollandaise sauce simmered with andouille sausage. She dipped her white toast reluctantly and within seconds motioned and explosion from her skull! The waitress came by and asked about quality and when the dish was praised she said, interestingly enough, that when she tasted it her body went limp. Figure what you fill, but take that andouille sausage hollandaise sauce and now think of it poured over deep fried grit cake triangles and clean boiled shrimp. I've never left a review for anyone, but my girl and I are real foodies and we've yet to visit anywhere that had the buzz, decor, FOOD, and service like this place. By the way, a check including coffee and a meal like we had is only $21. Enjoy!

Decatur, GA
“Fantastic breakfast choice!”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

My husband and I ate two meals at Page's during our recent two-day stay in Mt. Pleasant/Charleston - it was that good! The chicken and waffles are the best my husband says he's had, and the shrimp and grits was awesome. I had the French toast breakfast, and the toast was cooked to perfection - delicious! You may find a wait for a table, especially on the weekend. It's definitely worth it, though. Once you get seated, the service is super quick and very friendly. I highly recommend!!

Shelby, North Carolina
“Perfection!”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

My title says it all. Had a wonderful experience. The food, service and atmosphere was the best combo I've ever experienced. Our server Kristin was so friendly and did a wonderful job.