“Great food and value”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Springdale, Arkansas
“Great food and value”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

If you're looking for a great meal at a great price, then this is the place to go. The food is excellent and the atmosphere is very pleasant. Our waitress was friendly and made sure we were satisfied. I definitely recommend this restaurant.

Visited July 2014

virginia beach
“Great Place!”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

We were staying in Mt. Pleasant for the 4th of July weekend and I wanted an alternative to the high priced hotel food. I checked tripadvisor and found Pages. I looked at the menu and told the wife we could live here and sleep elsewhere. After dinner there she agreed. She demanded we go back for breakfast the next morning, but it was the 4th and they were closed. We did eat there the next 3 days because of the great food.
The food is outstanding and the service is excellent. Its serious southern food with fun mixed in served by really nice people. I wish they were closer to us or delivered within a 450 mile radius.

3 Thank VA_Bch_travelers
Summerville, South Carolina
“Great Southern Food”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

This was a wonderful experience such friendly staff and one of the owners earth Chase Page went out of his way to take great care of us. The food was so yummy and the portion size was
huge. Great place I will be back.......I had Shrimp and Grits Wow Great!
You have to try their cakes OH My sinfully good so much that two people can share one slice of cake.

2 Thank Virginia Z
“Awesome service Great Food!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

From the moment we walked up the service was great. Everyone was so pleasant and accommodating. The food was great southern style food. Fresh and great. My daughter even bought a shirt! The host made sure everything was perfect. Sharon, our waitress, was so attentive. The pan seared grouper was perfection. My kids got the bbq sandwiches and was stuffed to the gills. The red velvet cake topped the evening off. Thank you for being just what the south does best great food and southern hospitality!

“Excellent!!!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

Great atmosphere!! Food was excellent!! Waitress recommended the pulled pork spring rolls. They were good. Fried but good!

Pages grilled pimento cheese sandwich was amazing!