“Excellent!!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

Great atmosphere!! Food was excellent!! Waitress recommended the pulled pork spring rolls. They were good. Fried but good!

Pages grilled pimento cheese sandwich was amazing!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,895)

Reviewed July 6, 2014

We were just about World Cupped out (watching those penalty kicks) when a unison question was asked...where are we going to dinner? This group of seven does no lack for opinions. One said, 'it has to be seafood'. Another added, 'I'm not going back to downtown Charleston'. I cried out, 'please make it be good'. From the front of the room came, 'I got it, Page's Okra Grill'.

My friend called and was told the wait would be approximately 45 minutes. I asked if there was a bar and was assured that there was one outside. My Motta is that minutes go quickly with wine.

Now at the restaurant and taking a sip of wine, I read the words, 'local food for local folks'. I told my party of seven, 'as a non local group of seven, we are not going to eat local food for a long time'. I was wrong. We were seated within 20 minutes and were treated by one of the Page's for a little history of the restaurant and the method of purchasing local fish. He made the dinning experience so much more enjoyable.

The menu will meet most people's expectations, and the prices are reasonable for a good value proposition. My friends and I would like to go back.

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Yummy food and great prices! Friendly management and staff are always on hand! I love their burgers and flounder. They also have delicious breakfast options. Get there early for any meal or you'll be waiting. Enjoy!!

Reviewed July 5, 2014

You will not be disappointed by both the food and atmosphere of this restaurant. We were tired of eating at the typicial chain restaurants and wanted something else for breakfast. We were not disappointed! The food tasted much better and they had many options to choose from. The waitress we had was very friendly and polite. She even apologized for being so slow(which she was not) due to the good size crowd that had shown for breakfast. We did encounter one problem with finding the place on our GPS. It would not find Pages Okra Grill...it had it listed as Okra Grill. The price for breakfast was a little higher than a Denny's or IHOP but the quality was much better! When a place has to offer five different syrups for their pancakes, then what are they trying to hide?

1  Thank Doug H
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Granted it was Saturday, July 5th so I'm sure it's a super crazy time and getting a reservation anywhere good is difficult especially for a large group. I called this place for a reservation for 12 people at 8:30 pm. The lady who answered said 'No problem. Might have a few minute wait. We close at 9 but we'll definitely seat you.' Got there 5 minutes after the call and it was crazy busy. The host told me that 'I didn't call. He couldn't seat us. And we would not want to eat there because they were already out of a lot of the food.' The person whom answered the call was a girl, clearly not the gentleman whom was hosting. He did offer remorse and say that I had a cute family. Really?!?! I did call! And I was promised a table within a few minutes! It was packed and the prices are reasonable so it probably is a good place to eat IF you can get in. I feel the need to write this because LIARS ARE ANNOYING! Don't try to cover a mistake by the girl whom answered the phone and gave the reservation and call your tentative patron a liar. Boo!

5  Thank SuburbanMOMmm