“I wish they had a location near my home”
Review of Pages Okra Grill

Pages Okra Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
dallas
“I wish they had a location near my home”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

My wife and I ate breakfast and dinner here while on our trip and I highly recommend for good food, good value and overall good experience. The next best thing to being at home.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great Place”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

My wife and I were on vacation, visiting the Charleston/Mt. Pleasant area. Had dinner one evening at Page's Okra Grill and found the food and service to be exceptional. Accolades to our waitress -- Olivia -- who made the experience one that we will remember. If ever back in the area, we'll be back to Page's.

Visited September 2013
Chapin, South Carolina
“We'll Definitely Go Back to Pages!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We visited Pages with friends while in town for a wedding. My concern is that we come to the Charleston area a lot, but we had never been to Pages. But we will certainly return -- SOON. The coconut cake is the best we have ever tasted -- very light cake and creamy icing with toasted coconut on top. The desserts are definitely large enough to share. Our friends highly recommend the breakfasts, too. We'll try that next trip! Pages was very busy during the lunch hour, but the service was excellent, and the food arrived in a timely manner. Pages has okra and fried green tomatoes, too. We highly recommend giving this place a try for some great comfort food!

Charleston, South Carolina
“Best Southern food for the price in town!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Whenever I drive by Okra's it is bustling and I can see why. The comfort style southern food is satisfying and cheap. All four of us were happy with what we ate and I will be going back to try out their breakfast!

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Meal was HUGE and quite good”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

My meal really was huge. I had the Chicken Fried Steak plate. I swear it could have fed 3. My sangria was pretty good, but the service, like so many restaurants these days was only adequate. If the service had been better I would have given a higher overall rating.

I have specific food allergies and it was a bit difficult for our server to understand. We got it worked out and then enjoyed the meal.

The restaurant was packed and all seemed to be having a good time.