“Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!”
Review of Pages Okra Grill

Pages Okra Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Had a great brunch here with my daughter. She had chicken and waffle (of course with Tobasco) and I had a traditional breakfast. Mimosas are a treat!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,020)

Reviewed September 22, 2013

We sat at the counter which was entertaining -- several of the servers stopped to talk to us and it was fun to watch the dishes leave the kitchen. The restaurant was crowded but the servers seemed to be having a good time. The food was delicious! This was my first introduction to shrimp & grits and I would order it again! We also ordered crab cakes which came with 2 sides. There were 3 crab cakes which was a lot for the price. My only regret is that I finished everything on my plate and had no room for dessert! It all looked great, but I couldn't eat another bite.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

The food here was incredible and the wait staff is so friendly. The front desk clerk at the inn said she'd eat here for 3 meals a day and I agree. We went back for breakfast the very next day before leaving Charleston.

1  Thank Monie G
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Great flounder, shrimp, and Mac and Cheese! Hush puppies are sweet!! Okra was disappointing but who cares!! Definitely will be back if in town again. Not expensive either!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

My brother, sister-in-law, husband and I ate here for breakfast/brunch today. My brother had been before and raved about the food. There was about a 20-minute wait, but as soon as the food met our mouths, we realized it was worth the wait! I had the pimento cheese sandwich with fried green tomatoes, bacon and a fried egg on Texas toast, hubby had chicken n waffles, brother had country fried steak and sister-in-law the crab cakes. Would definitely eat here again, the food was outstanding!

1  Thank AnitaCooks