“Delicious!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2013

The food here was incredible and the wait staff is so friendly. The front desk clerk at the inn said she'd eat here for 3 meals a day and I agree. We went back for breakfast the very next day before leaving Charleston.

1  Thank Monie G
Write a ReviewReviews (2,872)

Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Great flounder, shrimp, and Mac and Cheese! Hush puppies are sweet!! Okra was disappointing but who cares!! Definitely will be back if in town again. Not expensive either!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

My brother, sister-in-law, husband and I ate here for breakfast/brunch today. My brother had been before and raved about the food. There was about a 20-minute wait, but as soon as the food met our mouths, we realized it was worth the wait! I had the pimento cheese sandwich with fried green tomatoes, bacon and a fried egg on Texas toast, hubby had chicken n waffles, brother had country fried steak and sister-in-law the crab cakes. Would definitely eat here again, the food was outstanding!

1  Thank AnitaCooks
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Hubby had the fried haddock and I had the "house favorite" shrimp & grits. Food was perfectly prepared; fish was moist and flaky with a tasty crispy crust, shrimp was fresh with the best andouille sausage gravy ever over tender grit cakes. And don't miss the hummingbird cake even if you must take it home!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

My husband and I ate here on our trip to Charleston. It was all tasty but the crab cake was our favorite along with the sweet potato biscuit. Our server Cindy was phenomenal as well. We will be back. Great food and reasonable prices.

2  Thank CBoiter