“Best Southern Food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Hubby had the fried haddock and I had the "house favorite" shrimp & grits. Food was perfectly prepared; fish was moist and flaky with a tasty crispy crust, shrimp was fresh with the best andouille sausage gravy ever over tender grit cakes. And don't miss the hummingbird cake even if you must take it home!

There are newer reviews for Pages Okra Grill

Reviewed September 12, 2013

My husband and I ate here on our trip to Charleston. It was all tasty but the crab cake was our favorite along with the sweet potato biscuit. Our server Cindy was phenomenal as well. We will be back. Great food and reasonable prices.

2  Thank CBoiter
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by here based on trip adviser recommendations from others. This place does not disappoint! Everything we had was excellent! I went with someone who compares food to his very southern grandmother's cooking. For the first time knowing him...he said the food was better than hers. The service was also top notch. We left stuffed. Word of warning though....this is not health food. I don't care...it has been the best we've had on our trip to Charleston!

2  Thank Ronn G
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We ate here for lunch. I had the lunch special of buffalo shrimp with a blue cheese cole slaw. YUMMY!!!! My husband had the flounder. Both were exceptional and the service could not be compared!!!! Even special service by one of the owners. I also had a bloody mary which was the best I'd ever had!!!!! You can't go wrong here. Prices are also great!!!!

1  Thank rjobu
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Had a great breakfast at Page's. We asked for the wifi code when we were seated, ordered two full meals and a carafe of mimosa. My friend wanted to work on her wedding invitations over brunch and some drinks. We ordered more mimosas, and where using the laptop with the wifi they adverse having when an employee who did not tell us who he was sat down at our table and told us that we need to "think of our waitress " that we were staying too long, then he said he's not mad at us and just left. If they don't want people staying "too long" then don't offer wifi or serve parties of two carafes at brunch, I had always thought that brunch was a leasurly meal. I guess at page's you need to eat up drink up and get out!